Hows Rizin Payin Floyd Tho?

True, I think I often underestimate the amount of retarded people living on this planet. Thanks for the reminder.
Pro-Wrestling figured it out long ago that the money is in personalities, not just fighting ability.

Easy work, Floyd Money Mayweather is fighting a 20 year old midget Korean Popstar BTS reject and is going to be marketed and all the 8 billion asians on this earth will buy it. Easiest 11,313,950,000 yen ever made.
images

no way that woman beating manlet is fighting for under 50mill
Sounds like you don't like him so shouldn't you be thinking more along the lines of "who cares" bothering with how and why he isn't coming to the UFC for his circus event?

Honestly I reckon he's making no more than about £30-40 million.

They simply do not have the pull to attract the money from the western world which is required to pay someone that much.

This card will air at like 4am in Vegas, 7am in New York.

Honestly I reckon he's making no more than about £30-40 million.

They simply do not have the pull to attract the money from the western world which is required to pay someone that much.

This card will air at like 4am in Vegas, 7am in New York.
Do you know how many asians will buy this PPV?

Who the fuck is going to pay money to see a 41 year old boxer to have an MMA fight with a 20 year old Japanese kid with 4 mma fights?
<{outtahere}>
You fuckers clamoured all over all the recent Conor fights, and I bet watched Mayweather VS that same 41 yo boxer. Blame yourselves...

Endless vending machines full of used panties @Cint

Literally no clue

But we haven't seen the rules yet.. Floyd is obsessed with money so maybe he will have a certain rule set and only demand a smaller amount?

It works out for Floyd even though Rizin isn't doing well now. He can do all his "freak" fights there and get money. Imagine if he did Pacman and him over there later. He can even promote a stupid series against Bellator with 50 cent on the other side.

Floyd vs Berto (his last fight before Conor) did less than 500k PPV buys. People is not buying Floyd's PPVs because they want him to win. They buy them because they want him TO LOSE.

There were more than 4 million delusional fans willing to pay a expensive PPV of him against Conor that believed he was going to lose, even though general consensus (and common sense) was that he was going to win a one sided fight.

If Floyd accepts a kickboxing rule-set, general consensus is that he is going to be humiliated.

That could be a huge boost for PPV sales.

Well, there were tons of ppl paying to watch 2 Youtubers fight under amateur boxing rules.

That was $10 a pop and they said they didn't make much profit.

First off, my understanding is RIZIN is free in Japan. So anything to do with PPV would be like there dumb app/website relationship or whatever they were running at I believe $10 or $20 an event. Which from what I read does hardly any business.

Second, there is no doubt this will do great ratings. But what does that mean in revenue. Is the channel going to give them an extra few million for doing a 20 over an 8??? Either way whoppie do dah in the end because its isn't going to be anything crazy to cement Rizin's long term future. Let's not forget Sak not that long ago was publicly talking about if ratings didn't increase it maybe the end of Rizin.

Third, I've seen a few people who live in Japan posting on boards and all more or less say Mayweather really isn't that big of a star in Japan. He is known to combat fans over there but the general public may know of him but have no thoughts about him. This isn't Sapp vs Akebono from 15 years ago or Sak vs Akiyama. Where most people in the nation knew exactly who each person was.

Lastly, Floyd isn't a moron on the business side for himself. There is no doubt in my mind he is coming out great in this relationship regardless of what happens to Rizin. Which is troublesome considering Rizin isn't exactly in the position to just throw money at someone or give ownership away. Outside of one good night of ratings I'm not sure Rizin probably selling their soul to Floyd is going to help long term on any level.

This fight is going to be nothing more than a farce and I'm not sure the Japanese people are going to buy into it at a crazy level. No doubt it will do better than past Rizin events but to think this going to go off the charts I think is just wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Who the fuck is going to pay money to see a 41 year old boxer to have an MMA fight with a 20 year old Japanese kid with 4 mma fights?
<{outtahere}>
"41 year old boxer" not like he's the best boxer of this generation or anything

People really thinking only white Americans got money huh

Back