How's everyone doing?

ryanisgrreat

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey everybody. How are you all doing? The weather in Germany isn't as cold as I thought it'd be so I'm doing pretty well.

it's mild in my town too, even though i live in what is normally a very cold area during the winter.

it's mild in my town too, even though i live in what is normally a very cold area during the winter.

From what I heard before coming out here, it was supposed to be ridiculous cold. As in negatives everyday. Coldest day I've had was like 6 degrees F. Since then it's generally about 40 degrees F.

Doing pretty good. At work, doing work stuff. Got movie soundtracks playing, currently listening to a choice tune from Once Upon A Time In The West. Good stuff.

Doing pretty good. At work, doing work stuff. Got movie soundtracks playing, currently listening to a choice tune from Once Upon A Time In The West. Good stuff.

Good to hear. I lol'd at the "At work, doing work stuff." What do you do?

What's up dude. I'm well. So you are from Germany, the land of delicious beer. I love Paulaner, Hacker Pschorr, Weihenstephanner, Franzinschaner, Erdinger..... etc. They are expensive here in the states. Are those considered fancy beers in Germany or are they just regular beer like Budweiser is here in the states? Sorry for the spellings

From what I heard before coming out here, it was supposed to be ridiculous cold. As in negatives everyday. Coldest day I've had was like 6 degrees F. Since then it's generally about 40 degrees F.

it's usually hovering around the single digits or the teens normally around here, but recently it's been in the 30's. i'll take that.

What's up dude. I'm well. So you are from Germany, the land of delicious beer. I love Paulaner, Hacker Pschorr, Weihenstephanner, Franzinschaner, Erdinger..... etc. They are expensive here in the states. Are those considered fancy beers in Germany or are they just regular beer like Budweiser is here in the states? Sorry for the spellings

Not too much man, what about yourself? No, I'm not orginally from Germany. I'm stationed here (Army). They're like regular beers here, you rarely see people drinking bud light or Budweiser or anything like that. Besides, German beer is much better, and you get more when you order it.

Good to hear. I lol'd at the "At work, doing work stuff." What do you do?

Marketing type stuff for a Laboratory. :)
Create ads and in general help support the sales team with anything they need.

It is a typical cloudy cold-ish drizzle Northwest (Washington) day.

Not too shabby looking foreward to my New Years resolution to lose weight. It will most likely last like a week or two but ill still do it anyway.

it's usually hovering around the single digits or the teens normally around here, but recently it's been in the 30's. i'll take that.

If I know how to embed videos I'd put Brad Pitt from Inglorious Bastards when he's like, "Damn good deal... I'd take that deal."

If you are in Germany and ever get a chance, try and visit a castle. :)

Marketing type stuff for a Laboratory. :)
Create ads and in general help support the sales team with anything they need.

It is a typical cloudy cold-ish drizzle Northwest (Washington) day.

Sounds like something I'd never be able to successfully do :p How'd you get into that?

EDIT: I plan on traveling around Europe and visiting many castles. I'll post picture eventually.

Not too shabby looking foreward to my New Years resolution to lose weight. It will most likely last like a week or two but ill still do it anyway.

I believe in you if you believe in you. How much are you trying to lose?

If I know how to embed videos I'd put Brad Pitt from Inglorious Bastards when he's like, "Damn good deal... I'd take that deal."

yt paste the part after "=" here /yt

(make sure that the yt and the /yt are in brackets)

Sounds like something I'd never be able to successfully do :p How'd you get into that?

Actually kind of fell into it.
Got my degree in digital art, was working at a copy and print store where Id do some design stuff as well (Business cards and flyers and such), this company id done work for had used Marketing people but they don't have the money to hire a marketing person and a full on graphic design person. The marketing people had to make the ads and I must say (They Looked Awful). So they liked working with me at the copy store and decided to give me a try. Called me up and asked me if id like to come in for an interview. That was just over 4 years ago. Have my own office and a really cool boss.

EDIT: I plan on traveling around Europe and visiting many castles. I'll post picture eventually.

Envious, id love to get over there and see some castles so bad. One day I will, if anything England and Scotland first.

Actually kind of fell into it.
Got my degree in digital art, was working at a copy and print store where Id do some design stuff as well (Business cards and flyers and such), this company id done work for had used Marketing people but they don't have the money to hire a marketing person and a full on graphic design person. The marketing people had to make the ads and I must say (They Looked Awful). So they liked working with me at the copy store and decided to give me a try. Called me up and asked me if id like to come in for an interview. That was just over 4 years ago. Have my own office and a really cool boss.

That's legit. As long as you enjoy it man. If I had my own office I'd enjoy it :p

Back