Howard vs Larkin stoppage

I usually wait to see how the loser reacts; he seemed content with it.

no he was done

the elbow made him face plant and larkins even looked at herb dean for a moment and howard didn't even move. it looked like he didn't know where he was for a brief moment

Howard was taking direct shots to the dome. It was a good stoppage.

Narp___Standard_Aspect_by_squirminator2k.jpg

no he was done

the elbow made him face plant and larkins even looked at herb dean for a moment and howard didn't even move. it looked like he didn't know where he was for a brief moment

This, he was done. He was staring at the ground and shit not even looking at Larkin

This, he was done. He was staring at the ground and shit not even looking at Larkin

and on top of that when larkins did continue, howard was just eating more shots for no reason.

larkins looked pretty drained at the weigh ins but I hope he can continue the cut. he looked quick as hell and i'm looking forward to see more of him at 70

no. why ask? this was clear, John was stumbling after Herb waved it off.

nope, good stoppage. if it had kept going any longer Doomsday wouldve just taken more damage than was necessarry

What would've happened if Herb didn't step in?

By the looks of things, Howard would've received an even worse concussion.

Good stoppage.

I though it was a really late stopagge

Your kidding right. I think people like you want to see someone dead in the octagon then cry about how the ref should of stopped the fight sooner.

Looked like while Herb was helping him up he fell down again when the camera was cutting away. I'd say he was finished.

Howard didn't protest, he applauded when the official announcement was made.

That added weight decreased Larkin's speed and agility. He looked great at W.W and always had the potential.

Nope.

Once the fight was stopped, Howard was fucked. He was on his back, destroyed.

Larkin looked fantastic, I wanted him to win but thought Howard would grind it out. Awesome finish, not even Thiago Alves or Matt Brown could put Howard away.

Back