Howard Finkel Dead At 69

Based God

プロレス
Platinum Member
Reaction score
RIP to my favorite ring announcer of all time.

The first person hired by Vince McMahon when he founded Titan Sports
A true legend in the game and the voice of many of our childhoods
Not just as a ring announcer but if you're old enough to have watched the WWF Superstars syndicated show in the 80's, Howard was the guy that did the voice over inserts, that would play during a match, announcing the upcoming matches in your local market

"Live at the Cow Palace this Saturday night, Macho Man Randy Savage vs The Honkytonk Man w Jimmy Hart! It's the World Wrestling Federation coming to San Francisco. Be there!"

Jesus, Howard had been with the company since it was the WWWF in the 70s. This is horrible rip

Absolute fucking icon, and a major voice in my childhood. No other wrestling ring announcer comes close. RIP to the Fink.

tumblr_pxlsyfhbL21sj4xr4o1_400.gifv

RIP

RIP to the WWE's absolute best ring announcer.

He was packing heat to the end!

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match...and...NEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW..."

<DCrying>

After reading stories and comments left by those that knew him, Fink was obviously one of the better human beings, maybe even the best, that ever worked for WWF/WWE.

RIP

RIP Fink. You, Mean Gene, Gorilla Monsoon, Jesse Ventura, Sean Mooney, Bobby Heenan, and Lord Al were the voices of my childhood

Back