How you want the UFC Korea card to look.

edisraw

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Saffiedine vs Dong

Lim vs Tim Means

Chan Sung Jung (If he can find his way out of military service) vs. Dennis Siver or Tatsuya Kawajiri

Kang vs Taylor Lipitus (sp?)

Ning Guangyou vs Jos

Maybe Benson Henderson will fight there.

Also I don't know if Kang will be available because he's doing his military service.

Dana must really hate the Korean Military right now

Only right answer, no romo:

UFCYoshihiroAkiyama.jpg

Ben Henderson vs. Erick Silva
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Stephen Thompson
Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Brandon Thatch
Doo Ho Choi vs. Maximo Blanco

Sounds like a good 4 fight Fight Pass main card to me.

In before mushroom cloud.

What's the name of their Asian matchmaker? Do they have one even? I feel like whoever is recruiting out the needs to step up their game. Only possible champs I see possible are Dong and Choi; it's kinda depressing because I know there are a lot of good kickboxers who would consider cross-training MMA (with the right incentives) or hell, even people from a martial arts university, and could clean out a division if they could get good coaching. Probably a good choice to come to the states for that if possible.

Edit: Being stoned results in me saying could and good a lot.

What? There will be a Korea Card?

I don't think I know any korean fighter other that the Korean Zombie

What? There will be a Korea Card?

I don't think I know any korean fighter other that the Korean Zombie

Here's a hint; not all of their names start with "The Korean", it might be tricky for you to tell.

Here's a hint; not all of their names start with "The Korean", it might be tricky for you to tell.

What? Really?

So they aren't all called Kim, Jong or shit like that?

No racist.

Edit: I forgot Park.

Dong, Sexyama, and Bendo are must haves for the card. Sucks Kang and KZ are stuck with military duties now. Choi should definitely be on it if he's healthy and would be good to get Lim back in action.

Hopefully they sign Kwan Ho Kwak if he wins his fight this weekend and Yoon Jun Lee if he wins his upcoming fight. I would want Soo Chul Kim as well but he's wrapped up in both ROAD and ONE so probably not likely. Those 3 are probably the biggest Korean prospects at the moment, Soo Chul Kim is definitely UFC ready, Lee can definitely hang with at least the lower end guys already, and Kwak is still a bit raw but he has a high ceiling.

Dong, Sexyama, and Bendo are must haves for the card. Sucks Kang and KZ are stuck with military duties now. Choi should definitely be on it if he's healthy and would be good to get Lim back in action.

Hopefully they sign Kwan Ho Kwak if he wins his fight this weekend and Yoon Jun Lee if he wins his upcoming fight. I would want Soo Chul Kim as well but he's wrapped up in both ROAD and ONE so probably not likely. Those 3 are probably the biggest Korean prospects at the moment, Soo Chul Kim is definitely UFC ready, Lee can definitely hang with at least the lower end guys already, and Kwak is still a bit raw but he has a high ceiling.

Wtf...

Why is everyone naming korean fighters I know shit about?

I guess I really turned into a casual nowadays.

Stun Gun v Ares. If DHk beats Saffiedine

KZ v mendes or Swanson

Lim v Ellenburger

UFc should get some Japanese fighters on the card also.

I want The Korean Zombie vs Dennis Bermudez as a 5 round main event just for the sheer entertainment factor.

If only military service wasn't an issue.

Back