how you picture people of the forum

for some reason, I always pictured The Jake looking like that kid from those Dell computer commercials. you know the guy..."dude, you're getting a dell!"
you know who I'm talking about? thought I doubt The Jake does.

damn i always look into this thread like `how you portrait people here` or `who is your favorite user` and no one choose me.......so i guess i pass unnotticed in this forum.......sniff, sniff...........btw i made it to blue belt too........well i`ll go to cry somewhere else.....sniff, sniff.........:(

Originally posted by Shooto Panama
damn i always look into this thread like `how you portrait people here` or `who is your favorite user` and no one choose me.......so i guess i pass unnotticed in this forum.......sniff, sniff...........btw i made it to blue belt too........well i`ll go to cry somewhere else.....sniff, sniff.........:(

I'm not a mod, but I can give you the standard mod response.

"Go have a cry about it."

:p

Originally posted by sakusub
for some reason, I always pictured The Jake looking like that kid from those Dell computer commercials. you know the guy..."dude, you're getting a dell!"
you know who I'm talking about? thought I doubt The Jake does.
nah, I'm pretty sure he looks like the guy from the Subway commercials.:D

tank.jpg

And here's CWB!

Look familiar?

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake
Magic Man:
Solid but lean looking asian guy with a smile on his face all the time. Deceptively strong for his size.

Haha, you've been talking to seldom about me haven't you (ok stupid question)!? If you haven't, that's very accurate mate, except you left out the mustache and goatee.

Lol @ seldom, hey andy you should grown one too, you currently look too much like Jeff Monson haha.

My go:

Jake: big guy with a big stupid mexican hat passed out on the floor still clutching a stubbie in a venom t-shirt.

Seldom: big strong friendly guy who is skilled at BJJ and has a gi that smells like shit.

Crippler: a guy who looks like he has a carrot up his ass, sitting on a comfy sofa with a bong in his grasp.

Shooto: someone who looks exactly like egan inoue with a computer strapped to him.

Smithmeister: a lesbian wannabe with whoreish clothes, glasses, highheeled boots and a whip.

Punk mother: small boy who looks like a cartoon drawing.

MMA Trainer: a pale creature with eyes adapted to looking at monitors in the dark, with arthritis in his fingers.

CWB: a large man with breasts.

Waylander: Murilo Ninja

Ranger: mel gibson (don't ask me why, I just work here)

Sabretooth: a tall skinny white version of me haha.

- magic

PS. that Jarrod from Subway picture is hilarious!

Originally posted by Magic Man
This is *ahem* me before I shaved my head.

me.jpg

- m

in that photo, you look like the biker from dusk till dawn :D

is that a good thing or bad thing smithy??

i dunno. i feel that any comment i make will be followed by a reposting of my own photos, so i'm gonna stay silent on this one :D

wow, you're middle name must be prudent rihgt?? Smith prudent Mesiter haha - the man that threads carefully.

- m

wow, you're middle name must be prudent rihgt?? Smith prudent Mesiter haha - the man that threads carefully.

- m

lol!! my middle names are even worse than that!!! :D

CWB -

You will pay my friend... you will pay....

- The Jake

This is *ahem* me before I shaved my head.

me.jpg

- m

hahaha......I can believe that mate,it certainly looks like you are stood in the "outback":D ;) :p

crippler looks bloody evil in real life, hes the guy in teh corner whos small but got as aura of evilness that penetrates your soul.

Be scared of the crippler.

Back