How you gonna spend UFC 196 event?

Im going to Big Als . Its a bowlin alley /arcade with giant movie theater tvs and a skybox overlooking a 100ft long bar . rocking the mcregor gear with my face painted haha

I'll hit the club till 3am, take a cab to my homeboys place and watch the main card. Starts at 4 am here in Amsterdam. Guess thats why we can watch on fox sports NL instead of buying a ppv, not really prime time in the middle of the night.
Afterwards we hit the gym, to hyped to sleep. And that's how it's done. We'll sleep when we're dead WHOOO!

Asleep. It'll be on at about 5am and this isn't a card worth losing sleep over.

I'll try avoid spoilers and watch it Sunday afternoon

Once great card turned to crap. Only fight I care about is Tate vs Holm. I'll be watching that one with my hand in my pants.

I'll be at a wedding until 11 or so, but then I'll catch what's left at a bar or something.

I'm going to get drunk and boo during the entire event so it feels like I'm in vegas watching it live

Gonna watch it at a sizeable house party full of McGregor bandwagoners unfortunately. I will more than likely be the only Diaz fan there. It's going to be interesting... I'm going to need to be very, very drunk by the time the main event comes around...

"McGregor's the best bro and I've known that for years, you only like fighters like Diaz, he's a freaking bum. He's going to knock Diaz out in six seconds and then knock out Robbie Lawler and Rockhold before year's end."

I won't be able to handle it without attacking them, unless I'm very, very drunk. Actually I don't know, that might make it more likely.

In all seriousness, looking forward to the fights, gonna be a blast.

I will be sat in my new home without any TV or internet access, sobbing softly into a nearby pillow as I miss the entire event.

Most likely alone. Sometimes a friend or 2 comes over, but most of the time anyone that comes over either acts not interested at all, or they act out of control and yell any time something crazy happens, plus they always seem annoyed when I'm in fight mode and won't talk about anything other than the fights and then I always end up feeling a little bad because I'm so knowledgeable about it and the can't say much in return. So I've honestly found I enjoy them 10 times more when I'm alone. I don't invite people any more, but anyone I know knows that if a fight is on, they are more than welcome to stop over.

So yeah I'll more than likely be watching alone. Getting super high, takin a few shots of jäger, and eating some good food. Just the way I like it.

Come on Saturday

the card kind of sucks except the main, co main and miller-sanchez.... would have been special to me if rda hadn't pulled out but now with diaz in it is going to be too one sided for me to get really excited

I'll be home alone. Free to cook in my underwear and maybe give myself the optimal experience of watching Holm/Tate.

Its on at 11am sunday where i am. So im just gonna get a 6 pack and some eats.

Touching myself, eating junk food, chewing with my mouth open, yelling incoherently and posting on sherdog while getting buffalo sauce and various other fluids all over my keyboard.
Best response EVER.

with family at the pad with wings, pizza, and beer..maybe some weed.

always good to smoke weed with your family....

High as fuck wondering if the $60 i spent was better suited to replenish my weed.

Getting shitfaced off some fine ass whiskey with the lovely Sherdog staff on Skype followed by lolling for at least an hour when the people that are praying that Conor loses get banned after having a severe mental breakdown and start spouting nonsense about steroids and fight fixing.

A solid night overall.

Back