How you deal with hangover?

I see everyone has the same tricks as i do.

In another thread, we spoke about anxiety after drinking. A hangover u can do standing over my head, its the god damn panic attacks. Sometimes the hangover cures are grouped with xanax. Xanax triggers the brain the same exact way alcohol does, so Id honestly rather drink.

Now, these anxiety trips are 36 hours since my night of drinking. It does not matter how much water, food, vitamins, drugs, it will last that fucking long.

I believe the key is good sleep. Good sleep meaning, no drunk sleep. Say for instance, some asshole (and there always is one) asks "what time you gotta work/wake up tomorrow?" Thats irrelevant to me. 8 hours of drunk sleep feels like it translates to 2 hours of good sleep. My mind cant handle that. However, every god damn morning after, i will wake up early as fuck, to either piss out all that water the night before or im up from pain of a headache. That thrusts me straight into anxiety land and i just have to suffer.

Sadly, this means i have to stop. Hardly anyone knows what im going through, so i get 0 sympathy. I am prescribed effexor for anxiety but before that i got trazadone. Both of these are low dose and they raise serotonin in the brain. I dont take traz anymore, but i did do a half a pill before i set in for the night after heavy drinking. The next morning i take my effexor as usual and i didnt have any anxiety. Maybe the trick but what a fucking setup right? I cant do weed cuz ill get paranoid and i dont have klonopin. Apparently that will help too.

I don't usually get hangovers, but if I do, I down a couple of beers and it is gone.

Coconut water, Excedrin pills and a greasy breakfast

Drink water before going to bed and take something for the coming headache. Get up the next morning and drink more water.

Or just don't drink enough to get hungover.

A fuckload of water before sleep always worked for me. Some hangovers are unavoidable though, no matter what you do..

Pound a beer. Can't be hungover and drunk at the same time.

They say to drink a couple glasses of water the night before, but I've found that more is better. Much more.

I literally try to drink 6-7+ big cups of water if I know I'll be dealing with a rough morning. It's painful and you feel water logged as hell, but if you can manage to take down this amount of water, it really helps. I also add a couple ibuprofen for good measure.

I don't drink often and a lot less often to the point where I suffer from a proper hangover, but when I do, I bust out my bong and load it up with some strong indica. If it doesn't make me feel better, it will at the very least make me tired enough to sleep right past the hangover. #LifeHacks

Whenever I wake up with a hangover, I just drink 2 liters of water and then go about my day. No need for a bunch of extra shit.

I down a bottle of Gatorade and take a quick shower.

This question will dominate google searches today and 2morrow morning. So lets give people a heads up.

They recommend drinking 2 glasses of water before you go sleep drunk. I always drink Gatorade instead. Before I go bed and day after. Sometimes hangover is so bad that you cant even eat for the entire day. I always have Actimel to drink. For me it eases stomach pains.

But recently I dont drink heavy anymore. My last heavy drink was 2-3 years ago and since then I never drink more than 3-4 bottles of beer per event, party, whatever.

So what is your way to go?

If you are staggering around drunk do the following:
Vomit until nothing comes out
Drink a half gallon of water
Take 800mg of Tylenol
Set an alarm and sleep for 4 hours
Wake up and pee
Drink another half gallon of water
go back to sleep

I don't drink very much anymore but when I do I drink water. I drink tons of water, eat a bowl of menudo or pho, take an alpha brain and coffee. It eases it a little. I'm above 45 so the hangovers hit me a little harder than they used too.

Water is the best answer. Water before, during and after.

Keep hydrated while you're getting drunk and you'll never have a problem unless you drink ALL the alcohol.

Heavy water before & after
& exercise first thing in the AM.

Don't be a baby about it either.
Sweating it out is the best way,
I find. Otherwise, I just end up
wasting an entire day cause my
body stays in "fuck everything" mode
<{dootch}>
<{coachie}>

It's called being a responsible adult and knowing how to not get wasted

Bottle of Topo Chico and three ibuprofen.

Back