How Yall Feel Bout Scalpers/Flippers

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The flippers already out here making bank on the Xbox X and they will do the same with the PS5s. I have mixed feelings bout them. I hate them for buying put everything just to resell them for money and not allowing regular folks the chance to just buy it at retail. But then I also feel like I can't knock the hustle and early bird gets the worm. And this goes for everything, not just video consoles, burbon, shoes,toys,rolex,etc..

These are for the Xbox Series X that came out today for 499
Screen-Shot-2020-11-10-at-1.01.23-PM-720x996.png

I don't really have a problem with it as long as they had access to what they bought in a fair manner.

They are speculating and taking risks with their capital. If it pays off, they make a profit. If they bet wrong on that or concert tickets or anything else, they eat a loss.

They seem like the type of people who would pick their nose and wipe it on the bus seat.

Scum of the Earth!

I like to fuck with them when Im on my way to a show/event and they keep pestering for tickets.

Like pointing out a "a buddy over there who is looking for floor seats" and sending them to a random person

Who is more foolish the fool or the fool who follows him?

I hate them but the people who buy from them are dumbasses.

they used to make it very hard to buy tickets chargers tickets used to be 100 bucks for front row bucks the scalpers would buy all the good seats and re sell them to you for 300. I was really pissed at the flippers because they took a 79.99 snes classic and resold them for like 150 bucks I guess Nintendo is also to blame for not make more of them.

Scum of the Earth!

I like to fuck with them when Im on my way to a show/event and they keep pestering for tickets.

Like pointing out a "a buddy over there who is looking for floor seats" and sending them to a random person
I don't even see scalpers in person anymore stubhub is the new scalper and they rip people off far worse.

I don’t really care. It’s not as if you can’t get a new console ever, just because of these people. You just can’t get it on day one. I can wait.

And it’s kind of a self regulating system because if they got so big, and jacked up prices so much, that nobody could ever buy a console, then the manufacturers would be all over them since that would hurt game sales. They would shit that shit down.

Unless there’s something I’m not understanding about this, which there may be.

This kind of situation seems relatively mild since your just talking about people having to wait for awhile, its worse when they buy up something thats much more limited like tickets to an event or some limited film/album disk release.

I don’t like it when it comes to sneakers, but I don’t have much of an issue when it comes to consoles as everybody will eventually get one

I can wait for a PS5.

I agree with the posters who mentioned limited events liked concerts, that shit sucks.

Thought this thread was gonna be about dolphins and bad ass Native Americans of frontier lore.

Am disappoint.

Last edited:
Scalpers who gobble up concert tickets should be literally scalped.
Way too many shows i tried to get tickets for on the first day, right when they released, only to have the event sold out within 10 seconds of the tickets going onsale, with the vast majority of tickets ending up with scalpers thanks to their automated processes.
Fuck em.

The flippers already out here making bank on the Xbox X and they will do the same with the PS5s. I have mixed feelings bout them. I hate them for buying put everything just to resell them for money and not allowing regular folks the chance to just buy it at retail. But then I also feel like I can't knock the hustle and early bird gets the worm. And this goes for everything, not just video consoles, burbon, shoes,toys,rolex,etc..

These are for the Xbox Series X that came out today for 499
Screen-Shot-2020-11-10-at-1.01.23-PM-720x996.png

When it was just humans buying early and selling at premium, i was fine with it - it took effort and the playing field was relatively level, you had to show up early or buy early online, pay close attention to sale times and dates. Now, with bots, i wish them nothing but syphilis and black death, preferably simultaneously, with a bout of leprosy to round it all out.

Back