How would you view McGregor if he turned down a fight?

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
With all his talk of taking on all comers and beating anyone. How would you view McGregor if he were offered a fight, even on short notice, and turned it down?

I think he'd look silly given that he consistently says that he can beat anyone at any weight class.

He won't but he damn sure is going to squeeze more money out of Dana for saving the card.

I don't think he will turn down a fight. He is supremely confident. I would not be surprised if he took a fight with Cerrone at 170.

UFC 200
Conor vs Lawler

Make it happen Uncle Dana
:p

He's got all the right in the world to not accept a different fight on short notice, and I wouldn't blame him. Didn't blame Jones either when he refused to fight Chael.

This is EVEN MORE short notice than last time.

How convenient that RDA breaks his foot 10 days before he fights the GOAT. Why can't these "champions" just defend their titles? Instead of dragging it out for best part of a year, ala Aldo.

Hey, stop cutting right now and face a WW. He's talking 3 belt shit. Fight Robbie, or any top 5 WW. I couldn't imagine a 2 week camp would deter any WW from taking the fight and beating the living fuck out of Conor. Surely if Conor is all his fans claim he is. He'd take the fight.

Won't happen because Conor would dieded, and that would put an end to this shit talking nonsense, hype-mobile from hell.

I would be highly disappointed as I'm going to Vegas to watch the fight.... however I'd complete understand - Mcgregor has a history of fighting despite last minute drop outs, see Aldo fight for example - he has earned the right not to fight if he chooses to

Having said that I still think Mcgregor will fight, I think he loves getting paid too much. Plus even if he were to lose he would still have the 145 title and could fight Frankie @ UFC 200 and still make $$$, therefore there's is little risk IMHO

I think he will take a fight on his terms......I think Cerrone would give him fits.

I don't think he should be ripped for it but a lot of Irish fans paid a lot of money to go to Vegas for it

Not even his haters think this will happen lol

I'll say this, if Conor takes a non-title, non main event fight at LW just to help keep the event somewhat intact, I'll give him the big kudos. It would be a great gesture for his fans.

If he is also out of the fight, I can't criticize him at all.

Hey, stop cutting right now and face a WW. He's talking 3 belt shit. Fight Robbie, or any top 5 WW. I couldn't imagine a 2 week camp would deter any WW from taking the fight and beating the living fuck out of Conor. Surely if Conor is all his fans claim he is. He'd take the fight.

Won't happen because Conor would dieded, and that would put an end to this shit talking nonsense, hype-mobile from hell.

Wow, you're butthurt.

Would love McGregor v Lawler ... if possible, BRING IT ON!!!

He won't, so it doesn't matter.

Back