How would you score that a draw?

You're crying because I called you out. Now you're getting all defensive because the truth of it bothered you. You're weak. Just admit it.

You are one pathetic child.

If I'm remembering the fight correctly, the way to get to a draw is:

R1: 10-8 Poirier
R2: 10-9 Poirier
R3: 10-9 Holloway
R4: 10-9 Holloway
R5: 10-9 Holloway

Not completely unreasonable. Those last three rounds we're fairly close.
This is actually what I thought the result would be. Of course I'm watching as a fan and not a judge so if I re-watched it more critically I might see it differently. I have no issue with Dustin winning, he deserved it.

Someone should study the phenomenon of how you’re able to even type, considering you literally have shit for brains.
So basically you're too dumb to realize typing has nothing to do with "how much brains you have". You let shitty assumptions form your opinion. That's what you should be thinking about.

He probably had it

10-8 Dustin
10-9 Dustin
10-9 Max
10-9 Max
10-9 Max

DP clearly won but why can’t people understand how others could have scored it a draw? I get it. It’s a terrible take, but yeah it would have to be 10-8, 10-9, 9-10, 9-10, 9-10 = 47-47

This is actually what I thought the result would be. Of course I'm watching as a fan and not a judge so if I re-watched it more critically I might see it differently. I have no issue with Dustin winning, he deserved it.

I felt like either of the last three rounds could have gone either way, depending on what you were looking for as a judge. But if a judge placed value on volume and landing combinations, I could see that judge scoring all three for Max... and I wouldn't necessarily complain if they did. These judges all seemed to place more value on damage done, and in the end I think that made for the better decision.

This was not a close fight. Max got smashed.
Max definitely got busted up but he also had Dustin in trouble several times too.

Dustin won but it was certainly a close fight.

Dustin 1 and 2
Max 3 and 4
5 was a draw (Dustin's TD attempt shouldn't count for much at all)

Very reasonable.

Damn, you guys are so pro with scores. I have no idea what this 10-9 or 10-8 means. Then you end up with 46

Where can i get the score info? I wanna learn how to score

Thanks

I think it was a lot closer than the judges had it, first round was Dustins and third was Max, the rest are kind of cloudy. There was long stretches where Dustin was just getting picked at while defending and then he'd fire of a counter and then back into defence.

Rounds 4 and 5 are weird to score.

Max had a better round 4 but the grazing knee opened him up like a faucet. It was the single most impactful strike of the fight.

Max definitely had round 5 and Poirier's offense was limited to leaning against Max on the cage. I knew Dustin was winning those rounds due to how scoring usually works, but if I were a judge, I probably would have given those rounds to Max.

If round 1 is a 10-8, that would be a draw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back