How would you react to Conor McGregor getting KTFO by Nate?

"Holy Shit! Good job Nate; didn't think you had it in you."

nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

I really dont want this ride to end that soon

Similarly to how I reacted when Holly KO'd Ronda. That is to say, arms flailing, screaming at the top of my lungs, doing mental YES! cartwheels and just generally patting myself on the back for being such a huge fan of this crazy, unpredictable sport.

it would be legendary. hey, every once in a while a Buster Douglas lands a big looping haymaker. thats fighting for ya.

I'd be happy for Nate, and I'd love it if it was after a great fight. But it would be disappointing too - we'd likely miss RDA/Conor, and I've been looking forward to that.

Being a fan of both guys, I'm torn. On the one hand:

8ece105554322c19f6ff669be76db3ed.gif

But once it sinks in I'll probably be like:

frankie-edgar-4.jpg

I would be sad that the Conor hype train is over, but i'm still not sold on him. If you watch that Max Holloway fight Conor gets caught pretty clean with some counter punching and Mendes showed a blueprint to beating him. He's not Jon Jones-like a mystery to win yet he talks such a BIG game as if he's revolutionizing the fight game LOL. As Nate Diaz said he's only fought midgets too.

I would literally be the Japanese guy in the glasses and jacket over crazy hats left shoulder. Just chewing my gum, sitting down, thinking about the money I won on my bet. Calm but internally happy.

Back