How would you rate tonight's PPV?

10/10

That main event was priceless.

Your AV reminds me of the young Korean female endocrinologist I saw last week - and yes, she did to a manual testicular examination

7/10. Lawler/Ellenberger, and Dillashaw/Barao were off the charts though.

9/10 for one of the greatest (if not the greatest) upsets in UFC history.

I'd give the main card an 8. Mizugaki/Rivera wasn't a ton of fun and Krause/Varner was a shitty ending. Other than that, the fights were great. Lawler put a beating on Ellenberger, DC tossed Hendo around a couple times, and TJ Serra'd Barao. If I had actually paid for that card, I wouldn't have felt I wasted my money.

9/10 for one of the greatest (if not the greatest) upsets in UFC history.

Somehow I never thought about that until you brought it up.

I would still put Serra-GSP ahead of it (mainly because I really like Dillashaw's striking), but its definitely ahead of Weidman-Silva 1

Not my favourite fighters, but mostly entertaining. I hope 174 is as good. I will be there live.

A solid 9/10 for the main card. The prelims were underwhelming but the main card was very entertaining. JBG got his share of finishes, we saw Hendo go out, Ellenberger get maimed and Barao get turned into a monster.

The only reason it's not a 10/10 is there were too many one-sided fights...

Overall card? 7 Hoped for more out of the Hendo fight. Undercard was a bit underwhelming.

Prelims were decent but the last 3 fights were a lot of fun. TJ Dillashaw's performance of course was one of the most incredible displays in recent memory. Unreal.

Overall I'd say about a 6.5, main card was about a 9 purely because Lawler, Cormier, and Dillashaw were so impressive. Each of those fights all I could really think to say was "Damn, that guy is really good at this."

7.5 /10.

8 if I wasn't a Berger fan, he looked bad again.

Only drawbacks were Varner and Hendo losing.

Solid 6.

Great main event.

Pointless co-main.

Robbie looked good.

Robbed of a good fight with Varner's injury.

A Lawler win is enough for a good card. The main event was awesome too, I would give the card a 9/10.

9/10. Last three fights capping it off with that ridiculously epic performance by Dillashaw were awesome.

8/10, glad I bailed on going to some shitty club night now

Back