How would you rate tonight's PPV?

Uncommon Valor

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How good was tonight's PPV, in your opinion? Imo, the card was pretty good.

Very good imo. This "underrated" cards have ways of coming through. It's all about expectations.

7/10. Main was great and Lawler looked good.

It was good, I enjoyed it. Turned out better than I expected.

Solid 8.5!

Lawler, DC and TJ all took it to another level.

10/10

That main event was priceless.

I thought it was great... missed the first fight, but the rest were wicked!

DC looks unstoppable.... Lawler looked great.... TJ was just friggin' ridiculous tonight.

Great card.

Not really into rating PPV's as my memory gets worse and worse as I get older but I def. feel I got my moneys worth with tonight's event and really to me that's all that matters

Great card! I say 8-8.5/10 cause the injury kinda screwed the first fight.

I really enjoyed the event. Was actually thinking about not watching at all but enjoyed most of the fights. Lawler looked fantastic and electric, hope for a rematch with Hendricks soon. DC looked awesome grappling, god damn those takedowns. And wasn't excited for the main event, that was amazing, edge of the site stuff. My wife even took an interest in the fight and she usually falls asleep by the time the main event starts.

Bravo UFC, too bad it will probably have a shitty buy rate.

Solid 9/10

Gave me a holy shit moment with TJ. A fight I would watch over again anytime.
DC dominance
Varner being a warrior and fighting with a broken ankle
Lawler with another great performance.

7.5/10. the main card had an injury, one of my all-time favorite fighters got his fuckin ass kicked (I refuse to be objective; that's a factor in my assessment), and there was no real barn-burner...... until the main event. one of the most exciting and thrilling one-sided main-events ever.

So much for a weak card. Another awesome night of fights; great to see crazy surprises like Dillashaw owning one of the three pfp kings. 8/10

Back