How would you rank the Women's divisions in terms of talent?

Finding Deebo

Swimming in Heaven, lookin' for Craig!!
Banned
Reaction score
1) 115
2) 135
3) 125

4) 145

Thoughts?

Rank
Rank
Rank
And rank.

The way you're making these damn threads, I'm gonna gank your Beach Cruiser, Deebo!

Depends on the division. SW is as deep or deeper than any of the men's divisions. But, IMO, the UFC needs to ship their 145ers to Bellator and create an atom weight division.

Jarl

It's:
145 (GDR is more talented than anyone at 135 and 125 besides Nunes and Valentina ofc)

I'd put 125 at #1 because it has Valentina and she's P4P better than Nunes. Yeah I said it.

135 is bad.

145 is sad.

145 is not even a real division. It was created for Cyborg, probably 90% or 95% of the fight in the division involved 135ers. How many real 145ers did the division have? Cyborg and Megan Anderson. That's probably it. Cyborg left, Megan is a can.

125 is the second bad WMMA division. It has Bullet and that's it. The fact that severely undersized Andrade got the TS that fast only shows what we are talking about. (I personally count Andrade for a 115-er, not 125-er).

135 has three notable fighters - the MMA GOAT, Holly, who is very good, but now quite old, and De Randamie, who is fantastic striker, but her TDD needs a lot of work and I don't think she can develop it to the level, needed to stop Amanda.

Basically only 115 is a decent, real division. It has the best talent by far. Fights are interesting and there isn't a fighter that's leaps and bounds above the others (Weili is being overrated for me, I think she needs a couple more win to cement herself). I personally care only about 115. I skip fights for the other WMMA divisions (except for the ones including Bullet or Amanda, obviously, it's fun to see a proper fighter smash a can).

Back