How would you market yourself if you were Anthony Smith

SpongeJoshSquareCheck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Going into a fight with Jones as possibly the biggest underdog ever. I have to say he doesn't have much of a personality and he's not an aggressive trash talker, hell he pretty much let Jones embarrass him and even that cyclops fuck Bitchping the shade at him. What would you do to sell the fight better in his position

Going into a fight with Jones as possibly the biggest underdog ever. I have to say he doesn't have much of a personality and he's not an aggressive trash talker, hell he pretty much let Jones embarrass him and even that cyclops fuck Bitchping the shade at him. What would you do to sell the fight better in his position
Talk about heavy hands.

And call TurinaBones a steroid freak

Beat Jon and ask the world 'How do you like me now?'

Tall order though.

hit two pregnant women

Go balls in on the steroid elephant

I would just stay silent during the build up month ignore every verbal confrontation and then on weigh in act like Volkan ,
politely offer some chocolates to Jon
Manuwa-Oezdemir.jpg

The savior that's going to take Jones out. Then at weigh in I sucker punch him get it broke up get fight cancelled and go down in history. Plus avoid the embarrassment Jones was about to put on me

He won't be biggest underdog ever but I see it in the Rockhold Bisping 2 area (-900, -1000 ....maybe a bit more ).

Smith needs to use his mouth plain and simple.... its so true that you have a small window to become UFC champ and actually getting the shot itself with UFC fight politics is half the battle. Smith got the shot and against bones of all people.
Probably not a winning proposition but it's one of those situations where his stock can go up in a loss.
Fight his ass off , let people know it and be prepared to go out on shield .
Its MMA so you never know.

He needs to go full retard. Talk crazy amounts of shit, even stupid shit - doesn't even matter if it makes sense as long as it makes headlines.

Skinhead trump supported fighting the black mutombo.

He would have been a perfect fit in the Tapout era.

With the shaved head, tribal tattoos, and thin look, Smith looks like the stereotypical "cagefighter" from the 00's.

Should definitely take advantage and market himself as an old-school type of fighter.

as a dick... to jon jones

Back