How would you like to wake up next to this?

I wonder if Miss Gigi thinks im hot.

If she doesn't now, she sure will when i get my record deal. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry.

Originally posted by Chillious

chillious_bl.jpg

If I had to choose, Winter Chillious would be the ticket, because it matches the decor of my room. However, if I woke up next to Winter Chillious, I'd slit my throat. Don't take it personal though.. if I ever woke up to something with a longer goatee than my own, I'd be vying for my own death quickly thereafter.

Here I am, bored at 4amCST, nothing to do at work, and I come across this. hehehe Do you realize, it looks like your goattie has a cowlick in it? :p Fuck man, it's not all that bad. At least you don't have a mullet to go with it all. :D

you are one scary-looking mofo!! :D

i have woken up next to that and u told me that you would never say anything aboiut it

chillious_bl.jpg

Yo man - You should hook up with Feeze from the Icy Hot Stuntaz..........!

ahahahaahahahahaha. i hate that little cock sucker. i still cant wokr out wheather that site is taking the piss or is for real

Chill, just a bit of marketing advice. Maybe you should keep your mug off the album cover and just go the route of putting a hot scantily clad female on it.

Originally posted by vod

And I'm sure you're quite the gem?

fuck no! i'm just dog-ugly. there's a difference between that and scary :D:D:D:D

Does anyone else think it looks like he's laying on a morgue slab?

lol you guys are funny.

Being scary actually works to my advantage in my line of work. (Being a rap artist.) That way I won't have to deal with as many fools trying to call me out. :)

Wow. I do see the resemblance. Chillious: The Rapping Neo-Nazi?

American X was one great movie! Not Godfather material, but it's as good as blood in, blood out.

Back