How would you like to wake up next to this?

Chillious

Purple Belt
Reaction score
chillious_y.jpg

HAHA no wonder im divorced.

Im one ugly lookin mofo.

Anyone want to give me a kiss? :)

(Click to stream Chillious Radio!!)

I think i need more tattoos. Im looking a little naked.

Jesus.. u scared me man.. I though u put a picture of some nice girl over here.... I don't know about waking up next to u... :)

Much like Raistlin Majere, you need to lose the yellow tint before you can start pulling in the ladies :D

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake
Much like Raistlin Majere, you need to lose the yellow tint before you can start pulling in the ladies :D

- The Jake

HAHA! Whatcha got, hepatitis or something.

I thought that was that one wrassler dude Tazz I think is his name

Hahah!!

Jake, yellow tint? That's my natural color man!

:)

As long as I'm not the one with the vaseline on my ass it really isn't that bad.

Wilhelm

Ladies if this doesnt make you wet nothing will:

chillious_b.jpg

Or perhaps winter Chillious:

chillious_bl.jpg

Sorry.

Someone ban me.

That's some serious jaundice there my brother. Get your hemoglobin checked and ease up on the Everclear. No wonder you're an angry rap gangsta.

HEY CHILL ARE YOU GOING BALD , IS THAT WHY YOU CROPPED OF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD.:p

shhhhhh.

(I shave my head, cause well, my hair sucks. So i wanted to focus on my crazy eye look.) :D

Police photographers are notoriously inept.

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your photo was not whether you were ugly as you implied you are, but damm are you scary looking.

That's just the first thing that came to mind when I saw the pic. That pic reminds me somewhat of Edward Norton in American History X.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Police photographers are notoriously inept.

LOL.... I've laughed at every fucken post of yours today Meat... you're on a roll!

Was I the only one that picked up that inference or what?

- The Jake

Back