How would you feel is Sonnen

roflbotiq.jpg
LOL
Sonnen will need more than dirty fighting to help him.

This^^^

You mean fighting with 21:1 t/e ratio like he did against AS, yeah thats dirty.
Fighting on trt for me is already dirty...

Or the time Silva held on Sonnen's shorts for 20 seconds straight. But you won't count that as dirty will you? Or do you?

id rather him win fair so sherdog doesnt implode, only explode

He should use Andy's "grab the shorts" technique, or Andy's knee to the "chest" of a grounded opponent technique.

Sheesh if your going to hate least do it right,the knee to the chest was a great techinque,do the grab the shorts and try to grease if your going to have sly digs at fighters

Dirty fighting will help you win a fight 9/10 I'm for it. It's done wonders for Bisping before.

Fought super durty against Jones ?

Went for eye pokes and kicks to the balls non stop, and if something lands just swarm on jones and hope the ref doesnt see it.

How would you feel if Sonnen fought like that against Jones ?

Personally, id love it

Your spelling is super durty.

Whatever it takes to beat Jone as long as it is legal.

He should use Andy's "grab the shorts" technique, or Andy's knee to the "chest" of a grounded opponent technique.

along with jones' fingers in the eye technique and hed be unstoppable

edit: scratch that, he'd still get triangled

You are clearly suffering from butthurt. Chael got ko'd fair and clean. Deal with it brah.

You're blind and delusional if you think it was a clean victory, or that Chael was KO'd at all in that fight.

I like both guys, but truth is truth.

No wound...I'm a huge fan of both guys...but Andy clearly cheated in that fight.

Only with the shorts grab.

For the knee to the "chest" (as you put it), perhaps you need your eyes checked? I don't know, it may help.

Not sure why anybody would want Sonnen to fight dirty, but Sonnen isn't going to do that, so you might as well stop wishing for it.

Only with the shorts grab.

For the knee to the "chest" (as you put it), perhaps you need ypur eyes checked? I don't know, it may help.

I should have wrote it "knee to the chest".

His knee did hit Sonnen's chest...but the thigh hit his face.

Silva essentially exploited how the rule is written. He "struck" Sonnen in the face with his leg while he was a grounded opponent.

Not illegal of course...but delivered by a guy like Silva...probably just as effective.

He knew what he was doing. Just like he knew what he was doing with the shorts grab.

Don't mistake this for me pleading the case that Sonnen won or that the fight should be overturned...Silva won...but he used dirty tactics.

Back