How would you feel if you found out everyone but you on sherdog is a bot?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Everyone but you is A.I. and you've spent years talking to computer programs designed to study you.

I'd want to know what their conclusions were.

I want to see my social media profile, like, what's my social media guestimated IQ and all of that? Who am I to our secret online overlords? How do they characterize me?

I'd want to know what their conclusions were.

I want to see my social media profile, like, what's my social media guestimated IQ and all of that? Who am I to our secret online overlords? How do they characterize me?
About half of us would probably have to register as sex offenders

Well I for one welcome our new bot overlords

Considering the kinds of personal conversations I've had with people here I'd be alarmed they they had ai that advanced.

Oh and bummed since all my sherfriends would be imaginary just like all my other friends :(

I'd be very impressed with the length they went to keep up the charade since I have talked to a few people from the forum through my podcast and on PS4.

But seriously. If all was bots I would like to punch the guy that programmed all the McG fanbois bots in the HW forum right in the dick!!!!!

But seriously. If all was bots I would like to punch the guy that programmed all the McG fanbois bots in the HW forum right in the dick!!!!!
Don't forget about the Perry fans

Hahahahaah!. Take that programmers, this is your life's work? Hahahaha

That is my reaction.

Everyone but you is A.I. and you've spent years talking to computer programs designed to study you.

Good concept.

I could understand why advanced AI would study and interact with me. So yeh I would feel pretty chuffed about myself.

I hope my replacement performs well.

Thats the sole reason for their study. To replace us.

Last edited:
I still don't know who he is.

Some random bum that will be in Bellator within the next calendar year. Sherdog loves him because he has tattoos and he's from da streetz

<{hmmm}>

Then it would be funny because I reply to 1 out of 30 threads I read.
So these AIs sure like to argue among themselves.

Everyone ITT is a bot

There are some pretty stupid bots floating around then

Back