How would you feel if Conor pulled out?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Conor had pulled out, how would you have felt?

He wouldn't.

He would have had the right to. Had he done so, i would say he should just take his next fight at 145 vs Frankie

wouldn't have to worry about a morning after pill so probably relieved

Injuries happened, if he broke his foot id be disappointed but I wouldn't bag him.

I'm so use to fighters pulling out due to injury I am more shocked when they actually make it.

LOL.....the backlash would be 100 fold. Also, Conor doesnt pull out because he doesnt train stupid. He tore the shit out of his knee and still won.Then came back like 6 months later like nothing happened and tore everybody up.

Different animal.

If Conor had pulled out, how would you have felt?
Nothing, In sports at highest level, injury is a common thing. We, the normal persons, Who are no way involved with any kind sports at highest level have no rights to shit talk about this athletes, who are literally putting their bodies on the line to get the job done. .

I'd have been surprised, because he's usually down to fight injured or train injured pretty severely, but I wouldn't have been angry or anything. These things happen, I'm just glad he's down to fight a replacement even with the rewards significantly lowered.

Back