How would you fare Israel Adesanya vs Tyron Woodley

Adesanya would have a relatively easier time. Taller, has longer reach, has good boxing, doesn't rely on shitty kicks, isn't predictable like Till was.

Woodley will find a way to test that chin, that's for damn sure.

Till was hype but beat Cowboy and Wonderboy?

<JerryWWF>
If you really think he beat Wonder Boy thats your opinion and bad judges.
Also Cowboy lost to lesser fighters hes hot and cold either ON or hes off in a fight.

Woodley by being the superior mixed martial artist. Israel is a phenomenal striker but that doesn't mean much at the highest levels of the sport.
Ok Tyron knows a Arm triangle choke
So does Brock Lesnar

Wouldn't mind seeing Israel shot with rubber bullets as he does that thing people call a 'dance' these days.

If you really think he beat Wonder Boy thats your opinion and bad judges.
Also Cowboy lost to lesser fighters hes hot and cold either ON or hes off in a fight.
Well it was a draw against Wonderboy imo. Still, the fact that it was so close proves my point that he is not just hype like you just claimed. He is obviously a good fighter too.

Well it was a draw against Wonderboy imo. Still, the fact that it was so close proves my point that he is not just hype like you just claimed. He is obviously a good fighter too.
Well we are comparing him to Adesanya here...in terms of progress
Who finishes guys, wins with a definitive outcome.
He improves every fight. Till destroyed Cowboy, then missed weight and looked bad with WB where many including me thought he lost.
It is what it is.

Well we are comparing him to Adesanya here...in terms of progress
Who finishes guys, wins with a definitive outcome.
He improves every fight. Till destroyed Cowboy, then missed weight and looked bad with WB where many including me thought he lost.
It is what it is.
He looked bad against Wonderboy? The number 2 ranked WW.

<JerryWWF>

He looked bad against Wonderboy? The number 2 ranked WW.

<JerryWWF>
Thompson landed 96.7% of his effective strikes in 5 rounds to Till who landed 89.6%...
WB tagged Till right from the get go chopped Till down with leg kicks. The only deciding factor that won Till the fight was well...He was in Liverpool, and he also dropped Thompson who recovered quickly.
Damage all WB, control all WB...did you watch the fight ? Just google Pro reactions to the decision lol nobody thought Till won that shit. LOL

Thompson landed 96.7% of his effective strikes in 5 rounds to Till who landed 89.6%...
WB tagged Till right from the get go chopped Till down with leg kicks. The only deciding factor that won Till the fight was well...He was in Liverpool, and he also dropped Thompson who recovered quickly.
Damage all WB, control all WB...did you watch the fight ? Just google Pro reactions to the decision lol nobody thought Till won that shit. LOL
You're a moron.

I had Wonderboy winning too. That or a draw. The judges thought he won which I don't agree with also. But that's not the point.

The fact that it was even close shows that he isn't just hype. Wonderboy is one if the best WWs in that division. How is that hard to comprehend?

Aren't they in different weight classes?

Ok Tyron knows a Arm triangle choke
So does Brock Lesnar
He's a black belt in BJJ. What belt does Israel have again? What's Israel's wrestling credentials? Tyron also has the experience advantage too. Like I said he's the superior mixed martial artist. If you care to refute anything with facts rather than sarcasm I'm all ears.

He's a black belt in BJJ. What belt does Israel have again? What's Israel's wrestling credentials? Tyron also has the experience advantage too. Like I said he's the superior mixed martial artist. If you care to refute anything with facts rather than sarcasm I'm all ears.
You can have any color belt in the world but what good does it do you if you dont use it in a fight lol? Every fight starts on the feet. Thats where it would end.

Woodley would get picked apart.

Brunson took down Romero repeatedly so he is no slouch in that department.

Back