How Would You Fare Against 2nd Round Dada 5000?

i'd hope he didn't fall on me,cause he's big lad.

Yeah, that's definitely my biggest concern. It would suck if he fell on top of me when I knock him out, and the ref calls it as a win for him because I'm squashed unconscious under his massive weight.

i think i would have a good chance against round 5 rumble

I fucking lost at the cm punk part. My 45 year old neighbor who boxed back in the army would waste that guy.

Most sherdoggers who train even as a hobby probably have more gym time and skill.

I agree w the boxing background AND in army prolly may win. But most sherdoggers and guys doing it as a hobby, no.

I hate the idea of CM Pink being in UFC but as far as him going against average Joe's and Sherdoggers he would win. The guy works out 12 hours a day. Even guys that do Pro Wrestling, as silly as it is, and I don't like it would beat the average martial artists. Why?

Because they do it 12 hours a day as opposed to 3-4 hours a week. Grow up man. They're not serious athletes but their regimen beat all yours.

73tVcAG.gif
Holy fucking shit!!! BJJ kangaroos??? I've seen it all... goodnight everybody...

ur idiocy is beyond the roof, u try bareknuckle fighting and the getting an MMA contract
You say that as though it's never been done before or that it would be difficult. Have you not heard heard of Royce Gracie? Tank Abbott? Chuck Liddell? Nick Diaz? Rickson Gracie? Royler Gracie? Wanderlei Silva? Marco Ruas? Gary Goodridge? Renzo Gracie? I can keep going....

Many, Many MMA fighters started street fighting before they got big in MMA. These were fighters that brought actual fight technique to the table, unlike Dada 5000. Again, Dada has ZERO FIGHT TECHNIQUE and he fought back alley scrubs in bare knuckle fights.

Bellator signed Dada because he is a freak show, not because he's a fighting talent.

You were calling me idiotic?

Holy fucking shit!!! BJJ kangaroos??? I've seen it all... goodnight everybody...

I know, right. Watch the whole fight sometime. Kangaroos are warriors.

I would knock him out cold with a right hook. I would just need to throw 1 punch to do it

I would have sent him to the morgue with a left high kick.

"accidental" groin shot to put the final nail the cardio coffin
then bumrush and go for the kill
You just gave him 5 mins to recover if the ref sees your groin shot. Not sure if that is the smartest decision.'probably better to eye poke him if you are set on committing a foul

I would honestly prefer to fight 2nd round Dada 5000 over a randomly chosen male adult from the general population.

I agree w the boxing background AND in army prolly may win. But most sherdoggers and guys doing it as a hobby, no.

I hate the idea of CM Pink being in UFC but as far as him going against average Joe's and Sherdoggers he would win. The guy works out 12 hours a day. Even guys that do Pro Wrestling, as silly as it is, and I don't like it would beat the average martial artists. Why?

Because they do it 12 hours a day as opposed to 3-4 hours a week. Grow up man. They're not serious athletes but their regimen beat all yours.

I'm not grown because I think CM punk sucks? I said guys who actually train and are his size of course. Have you seen punk hit the bags? He looks pretty shitty and im doubting he has put in a ton of these twelve hour straight sessions.

Im not talking about Dada or anyone physically threatening.

That's why CM Punk is running from an opponent that's 2-0 and much younger...surely Gall doesn't have the gym time that Punk does.

ur idiocy is beyond the roof, u try bareknuckle fighting and the getting an MMA contract
if everyone else but you seemslike an idiot , you should start asking yourself the right questions ;) (remeber what i said about a person that could go a lifetime without improving, this is your chance, this forum might change your life !)

At the start of the second round, I'd be screaming... for a defibrillator.

LOL again you bring up sh#$ I didn't talk about. Guess you're mentally ill and living in moms basement. It's not that bad buddy you can get throught it! Honestly, it's hard experiencing these things but you can survive them! Good luck buddy!

Don't be upset, Dada 5000 is stilll Champ of dudes like u : /
LOL, Dada and champion should never be used in the same sentence.

Dada literally looked like he'd never trained a day in his life. Total joke.

I feel like second round Dada would still beat me up pretty bad. The dude is 290 lbs, for one thing. Also, I think seeing me in there all of a sudden instead of Kimbo would give him new life.

He's a shitty fighter and, to a lesser extent, so is Kimbo. But come on. He's not that shitty.

(I'll admit I do like my chances against 3rd round Dada...)

I'd get my ass kicked by 1st, 2nd and 3rd round Dada 5000.

Back