How Would You Fare Against 2nd Round Dada 5000?

Lol at the training guys. If you've never been in a fight it's gonna go alot different than you think it is.
Sherdog adrenaline dump and sheer fear or tired 300 lb man? It's a toss up.

Too slow and I hit too hard. He might have actually died had he stepped in there with me 2nd round. From the first bell a boy that big can KO anyone, so that's another story.

good luck with that, you should start by sorting out your mental issues

LOL again you bring up sh#$ I didn't talk about. Guess you're mentally ill and living in moms basement. It's not that bad buddy you can get throught it! Honestly, it's hard experiencing these things but you can survive them! Good luck buddy!

Don't be upset, Dada 5000 is stilll Champ of dudes like u : /

Pretty confident to start with. Hit him with all my best shots to no avail. Gas out worse than Kimbo, collapse in a heap circa 3.30 round 2.

Pull a Kalib Starnes run around the ring until DADA 5000 has a heart attack. Win... gimme my money.

Oh wow, you go to a gym 3 times a week. Dada has been in literally dozens of bare-knuckle street fights. He does this FULL time, it's a hobby for you and he is 300 lbs.

And your assesment of most Sherdoggers being fighters? Wow you really gotta get out of moms basement man.

Even CM Pink would destroy 99% of sherdoggers and casual martial artists....why ? Simply because those guys do it 8-10 hours a day. You go to class 4 times a week for an hour and think your Mike Tyson. Otherwise, unless moms feeding you, you got a sedentry or non related physical job.

If you train full time as an athlete, no matter the sport you will most likely kick someones ass who is casually practicing martial arts, that's just a fact homey.

Try to let mom give you a few more free hours outside and you'll see things better.
LMFAO at Dada training/fighting bare knuckle fights full time meaning anything!
Dada training to street fight 8-10 hours a day still loses to someone that trains a legitimate martial art for half the time in a day every time. Dada has ZERO FIGHT TECHNIQUE. Where's this power everyone was talking about?

That being said, clearly Dada was NOT training 8-10 hours a day, dude gassed before he was even through the first round. Dada is a clown with funny hair to match.

I could beat 3ed round DaDa, but not 2nd round DaDa.

73tVcAG.gif

Fuck him up. Only the most cowardly and weak (physically &/or mentally) would lose to him that night if you've ever been trained well at all.

It's sad because 99% of the world can do fuck all in a fight, and therefor only 1% of the world can fuck up fucking Dhafir Dada 5000 Harris. I always knew most people are pussies (chins and striking speed as well as raw power aren't common for shit, even less common is mentality) but didnt realize how big of a pussy most people are until that spectacle.

Atleast Harris stepped in, same with Kimbo so they have my respect as far as that goes, but damn...they need to start taking physical fitness seriously...they have lives to live. I wonder how his previous fights went. I'm just glad both are okay. Idk if Kimbo will get fights anymore...

If I got paid as much as they did I would fucking step in against Tyson. Pay me 100 -500 grand and I would do it for less than 30 seconds

He wouldn't catch me and would probably die before the end of the fight, so pretty well I suppose.

The fatty couldn't even throw a punch in the 2nd round. He'd be like a big heavy punching bag.

I'm pretty sure I could land a few good body shots that would hurt him. After that keep going to the body and eventually he'd either crumble or he'd puke

Oh wow, you go to a gym 3 times a week. Dada has been in literally dozens of bare-knuckle street fights. He does this FULL time, it's a hobby for you and he is 300 lbs.

And your assesment of most Sherdoggers being fighters? Wow you really gotta get out of moms basement man.

Even CM Pink would destroy 99% of sherdoggers and casual martial artists....why ? Simply because those guys do it 8-10 hours a day. You go to class 4 times a week for an hour and think your Mike Tyson. Otherwise, unless moms feeding you, you got a sedentry or non related physical job.

If you train full time as an athlete, no matter the sport you will most likely kick someones ass who is casually practicing martial arts, that's just a fact homey.

Try to let mom give you a few more free hours outside and you'll see things better.

I fucking lost at the cm punk part. My 45 year old neighbor who boxed back in the army would waste that guy.

Most sherdoggers who train even as a hobby probably have more gym time and skill.

Better question- Dada5000 vs Mighty Mouse

1st round and not gassed

Dada would murder 99.9% of people in this forum lol.the reason its not 100% is because their are pros that post here from time to time.

I would implement the Starnes strategy, run, and hope he passes out of exhaustion.

LMFAO at Dada training/fighting bare knuckle fights full time meaning anything!
Dada training to street fight 8-10 hours a day still loses to someone that trains a legitimate martial art for half the time in a day every time. Dada has ZERO FIGHT TECHNIQUE. Where's this power everyone was talking about?

That being said, clearly Dada was NOT training 8-10 hours a day, dude gassed before he was even through the first round. Dada is a clown with funny hair to match.

ur idiocy is beyond the roof, u try bareknuckle fighting and the getting an MMA contract

Back