How would you do in a street fight vs Kid Yamamoto

Everyone who posts on this site would be ko'd or subbed within 1 round. It's mor realistic that Ronda could beat Floyd and that is pretty far fetched 2.

Ridiculousness of this thread is trumped only by the lunacy of the posts.

pepper spray, baseball bat, taser.

Incase all that fails... bear armor.

I'm taller so I can probably out run him. I also have an alert whistle.

I'm a keyboard warrior so I'd probably make him just bleed.

Actually kid beats her the same ratio as he beats me imo. Women's mma has come a long way but she's light years behind him.

No, you misread what I wrote. TS is trying to hint that if a worn-out male 135er would run through Sherdoggers, then a female 135 champ in her prime would run through Sherdoggers as well.

No, you misread what I wrote. TS is trying to hint that if a worn-out male 135er would run through Sherdoggers, then a female 135 champ in her prime would run through Sherdoggers as well.

Chewbacca defense.

Well since I am nearing 40, naturally smaller than he is, but in terrible shape, I'd probably try to uppercut him in the nuts, barring that Hail Mary, I'd be dead.

The guy is a professional fighter, he'd light about anybody up who isn't one, size or not.

I'd throw a few Tank Abbott style haymakers, gas in about 45 seconds and then get beaten into a living death.

nailed it, I'd do my best to just avoid that situation.

If I had to fight I'd try and swing a few to not look like a bish and probably take my ass whoopin...and i'm not a lil dude myself but I'd put money on MM to beat me to a living death, its what these guys train to do full time.

I'm 6'2 195 LBS and fairly strong and athletic for my size. I can run a mile in 6:42 and can bench 285 LBS.

That being said, Kid would kick the utter crap out of me because he's a trained fighter and I'm not. Any non-trained fighter that claims he'd do well in a fight against Kid Yamamoto is a fucking dumbass.

Pull a Bobby Hill: "That's my purse! I don't know you!"

Everyone who posts on this site would be ko'd or subbed within 1 round. It's mor realistic that Ronda could beat Floyd and that is pretty far fetched 2.

Haha, Ronda beating Floyd is anything but far fetched. He has no grappling experience - she'd spike him on his head and rip off whatever body part she wanted within 30 seconds.

No. Grappling. Experience. He's not even trained to defend a kick-boxing attack, much less clinch work.

Bronze. Judo. Olympian. Mixed. Martial. Arts. Champion.

The vagina does not change the violent rag-dolling that would befall Floyd. Hell, she's as big or bigger than him, too.

Back