How would you do in a street fight vs Kid Yamamoto

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's only 135 lb's and he is getting near 40.

I'd throw a few Tank Abbott style haymakers, gas in about 45 seconds and then get beaten into a living death.

I would charge as quickly as possible.... in the opposite direction

With a lead pipe:icon_chee

I would use the Great Muta spray and followed by KO. :icon_chee

Try to lateral drop him and sit on him with 195 lbs while singing Arashi - Guts!

I'd throw a few Tank Abbott style haymakers, gas in about 45 seconds and then get beaten into a living death.

This is by far the most likely outcome though the part of me that refuses to admit how f'ing old I am now says if I someone got ahold of him the 100lb weight advantage might give me a chance on the ground.

I would keep my distance, fake a few shots, double up on teh jab, get a rhythm going and grind out a decision.

I've got 50 lbs on the guy. He would get wrecked-a completely one sided ass kicking.

I'm a better wrestler than Mighty Mouse, and faster than him as well. So I'd imagine I'd do pretty well

Let me guess, TS...

If Sherdoggers admit Kid Yamamoto would whoop their ass, they should be able to admit that Ronda would too, right?

Well since I'm 6 foot 5, chiseled to the max and would have to cut weight to 265 I'd say I'd fare pretty well

Let me guess, TS...

If Sherdoggers admit Kid Yamamoto would whoop their ass, they should be able to admit that Ronda would too, right?

Actually kid beats her the same ratio as he beats me imo. Women's mma has come a long way but she's light years behind him.

Back