how would you describe this woman to somebody?

She's a screamer. Don't invite her over if your parents, wife, roommate or neighbours are home.

I'd laugh if New Jersey ever got a city named Boise. Especially with their accent.

What the fuck did I just watch?

Looks like a typical cross fit bitch to me.

that's a dude.

Someone's gonna have to explain to me what the gentleman above means by "Boise Dime".
To get the full story, you need to read the thread about der eisbar's opulent efficiency apt. and the 8 bedroom mansion across the street. It's the foundation the dime thread was built on. Unfortunately I can't find it.

looks like jim carey playing a slightly less burnt version of fire marshal bill.

dude looks like a lady

this was in the related videos

This video should get it's own thread. Those two twats probably never had any human interaction outside that video if they are that scared of incidental contact. Probably closet homo's though.

This video should get it's own thread. Those two twats probably never had any human interaction outside that video if they are that scared of incidental contact. Probably closet homo's though.

The unexplosive one with the doll on his lap definitely.

I feel like that might of been his first testing the waters type play for a dude, caught on tape on top of it.

Back