How would you describe Marvin Vettori?

Extremely pissed off italian

orcish

also very overrated for laying on holland lmao, some retards on here still think he beat israel or that the fight was close.

A bigger, buffer, Italian mix between Yosemite Sam and Marvin the Martian

1kN.gif

marvin-no-no.gif

He kinda looks a bit like a fathead retarded Dean Winchester from Supernatural.

p-supernatural-jensen-ackles.jpg

+
sloth-and-chunk-friend-goals-400x400.jpg

=

Very well-rounded. Like, there's not really any area of fighting that he's not pretty damn good at. He also tailors his fight gameplan to his opponents' weaknesses better than anyone else in his division. "Grapple the striker and strike the grappler" sounds so easy on paper but Vettori makes it happen in real time.

Very well-rounded. Like, there's not really any area of fighting that he's not pretty damn good at. He also tailors his fight gameplan to his opponents' weaknesses better than anyone else in his division. "Grapple the striker and strike the grappler" sounds so easy on paper but Vettori makes it happen in real time.
Ive been saying this same thing. Its like since the izzy loss. Hes realized instead of getting into an ego match, just exploit their weakness.

Vettori is good no doubt. But that Holland fight just seemed to highlight some of his weaknesses and gives me even more confidence that Izzy is going to completely out class him. I never thought that the first fight between them was all that close and Izzy has grown leaps and bounds since then.

He’s underrated on the mic though. Lol

Do you consider Marvin Vettori an apocalyptic fighter or is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management

i'm not referring to whether you the sherdog poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, sean shelby or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can dana make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of vettori's age). to me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like fedor would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think vettori is anywhere near in the same boat

but lets stay on topic, what makes Vettori the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

Roman warrior mystique? LOL. Italians have been on the wrong side of wars for like 2000 years.

"Very beat up" after Izzy fights him a second time.

Back