Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
-he Ko'd Khabib
-Decide to do a Diaz III, and win
-Do a Holloway fight at 155 and win
-Retire at 32-33

Would he still be a coward because he didn't defend against the Lee, Ferguson etc...?

Is this every fan's wet dream or something?

To answer: that would be fucking incredible and he'd be undeniably great, even if he never fought Tony. GSP never faced some killers but he's not a coward at all. Same with any great fighter, you can't fight every single guy just to satisfy the fans who have a hunch that their guy will be the one to end the hype.

Haters will always find something to cling on, that's why they are called haters.

This board sure loves it hypotheticals.

What would you call Conor if he went up to HW and beat DC?

Would I still call you a Conor nuthugger if you didn't make threads like this? Obviously I wouldn't, but you have to do that first. I wouldn't call Conor anything bad if he actually took fights, but he's not, so why bother being hypothetical about it?

To answer: that would be fucking incredible and he'd be undeniably great, even if he never fought Tony. GSP never faced some killers but he's not a coward at all. Same with any great fighter, you can't fight every single guy just to satisfy the fans who have a hunch that their guy will be the one to end the hype.
Who did gsp duck?

-he Ko'd Khabib
-Retire at 32-33

Would he still be a coward because he didn't defend against the Lee, Ferguson etc...?

With a phone.

Conor threads again and again....
I dont like it anymore, so ill just post a pic of a hot girl for my sherbros.

15-karolina-kowalkiewicz-ufc-205-press-conference-madison-square-garden.jpg

Hope it helped not to fully regret reading in here.

Last edited:

It would be incredible but he would still be a shit champion.

Who did gsp duck?
Not saying that, but there was always the Anderson Silva gripe from some people. So I'm just saying that even though that fight never happened, he's still one of the greatest and it doesn't make him a coward.

-he Ko'd Khabib
-Retire at 32-33

He would still overrated, ducking mcnugget

Unless he fights 4 times a year for 3 years straight and defends every single takedown. And fights a bear, doesn't spend time with his baby, and gives his money to other fighters.

Then, maybe then, he won't be a coward.

He could beat King Kong himself on top of the Empire State Building he still got body bagged by two plumbers and turned to a panic wrassler and pummeled a by 5-5 in his last 10 Walter White Jr.

I would be dissapointed.

There are still LW match ups that I want to see.

Ferg, Lee, possibly Ortega.

But it would be a great career. It would feel unfullfilled because there are several top guys right around him that he will have never fought though.

I would call him Connor MacLeod.

HIGHLANDER.jpg

That's about the highest honor one can receive from me.

Back