how would Wonderboy vs Lombard go?

For people wondering how Lombard closes his distance against much taller fighters at WW.

This reassures me Wonderboy would have so much fun kicking Lombard around the octagon without the danger of being struck. Wonderboy's kicks are LETHAL. He actually KOs people and has KO'd a number of people with kicks prior to UFC. Do people forget? Lombard will get thrashed and grow frustrated then bam -- there goes Lombard. No amount of taunting from Lombard will egg Wonder boy into making a mistake and brawling.
joe-rogan-ufc-video-preview.jpg

This reassures me Wonderboy would have so much fun kicking Lombard around the octagon without the danger of being struck. Wonderboy's kicks are LETHAL. He actually KOs people and has KO'd a number of people with kicks prior to UFC. Do people forget? Lombard will get thrashed and grow frustrated then bam -- there goes Lombard. No amount of taunting from Lombard will egg Wonder boy into making a mistake and brawling.
IDK guys like Brown and Ellenburger has ragdolled or dropped Wonderboy in their fights and Lombard is much more powerful and athletic than those two.

Neither fighter has fought anyone like each other before and it sets up for an awesome match up.

IDK guys like Brown and Ellenburger has ragdolled or dropped Wonderboy in their fights and Lombard is much more powerful and athletic than those two.

Neither fighter has fought anyone like each other before and it sets up for an awesome match up.
Wonderboy is coming into his own now. It's just his time and noone, not even Matt Brown in a rematch can stop that.

Wonderboy is coming into his own now. It's just his time and noone, not even Matt Brown in a rematch can stop that.
Regardless of the outcome I would love to see them fight that's for sure.

How quickly so called MMA fans forget..

'Wonderboy decapitates him'... yeahhhhh Lombard isn't a fat, plodding sitting duck like Hendricks.

Wonderboy got bounced around by Matt Brown.

It would be a good fight but I would not be surprised if Lombard hulk smashed him. I also wouldn't be surprised if Wonderboy used his dynamic striking to win.. these are top fighters..

People talking about Burkman and Boetsch... did you even watch those fights? Those two men fought deathly scared, barely engaged and were just trying to survive. They weren't fighting to win and thus the fights were awful to watch.
Excellent comment. People are underestimating Lombard because of PED use and are overrating Wonderboy. Wonderboy has the best striking in the division and can KO anyone on the feet, but Lombard's clinch game is elite and his power is very dangerous too, the matchup is actually a very interesting one imo.

Lombard is getting old and just got popped finally for his cartoon body. We have no idea how he will look ince he is back so hard to answer.

Lombard was getting out struck by shields and struggled a lot to beat Burkman. And that was on roids.

All of the top 5 mauls him.

How quickly so called MMA fans forget..

'Wonderboy decapitates him'... yeahhhhh Lombard isn't a fat, plodding sitting duck like Hendricks.

Wonderboy got bounced around by Matt Brown.

It would be a good fight but I would not be surprised if Lombard hulk smashed him. I also wouldn't be surprised if Wonderboy used his dynamic striking to win.. these are top fighters..

People talking about Burkman and Boetsch... did you even watch those fights? Those two men fought deathly scared, barely engaged and were just trying to survive. They weren't fighting to win and thus the fights were awful to watch.

That's one way to see it. Another way to look at it is they both used movement and outside striking and Lombard had little answer for it. And Wonderboy is the best at both in the division.

Excellent comment. People are underestimating Lombard because of PED use and are overrating Wonderboy. Wonderboy has the best striking in the division and can KO anyone on the feet, but Lombard's clinch game is elite and his power is very dangerous too, the matchup is actually a very interesting one imo.

It's actually one of the most interesting fights in the division.

I think people just like latching to what is popular, now.

That's one way to see it. Another way to look at it is they both used movement and outside striking and Lombard had little answer for it. And Wonderboy is the best at both in the division.

Well, Burkman lost and the Boetsch fight is an incredible robbery.

Back