How would Will Brooks fair in the ufc lw division?

Yeah of course. Got too excited about outside of-UFC prospects
Oh, okay, I get you. He is one I definitely want to see in the UFC. I don't think Bellator is testing him too much right now. Obviously, they want to grow him slowly, but I feel he's ready for more than they're giving him.

Oh, okay, I get you. He is one I definitely want to see in the UFC. I don't think Bellator is testing him too much right now. Obviously, they want to grow him slowly, but I feel he's ready for more than they're giving him.

Yeah. Sucks that he has to withdraw from fights. He's not far away from 30 years old so he's expected to be in his physical prime right now

Definitely top 7. He's very talented. I want to see him debut against cerrone. That should be the test for bellator lw champs coming to the UFC

I think he could be mid top 10. Very athletic guy, good fight iq, no clear weaknesses.

IMO better than Gaethje. The Cobb fight especially, I just don't think he's that great. Fun to watch, hard hitter but has a long way to go to elite IMO. Would love to see both in the UFC.

Gonna get eaten alive.

Glad to see there are so few idiots like this. Used to be most sherdoggers assumed everyone outside the UFC was terrible. I guess people have learned since WEC and Strikeforce guys have proven it's the fighter, not the org that matters.

Well, most have learned.

He's top ten for sure, but its hard to project with the limited level of competition he faced so far. He pretty much exposed Chandler in their second fight but outside of that he has faced mostly guys that would be far outside UFC top 15.

It's hard to say, we're talking about the toughest division in the game. I definitely think he could grind out a few ranked guys, but Khabib, RDA, McGregor, Ferguson? I doubt it.

I don't know if he would be champ but he would definitely be a contender, he's a great fighter

Back