How would Weidman do against this man(lost 1fight in 10yrs &has finished 94% of win)?

Ok, but who has he fought? Before Silva?? Munoz and some glorified WWs? Hall?? Give me a break. The kid's good, but far from untouchable.

LMAO you made a thread about a guy just fought former mid level Bellator MW Brett cooper toa decsion.

Last edited:
Ok, but who has he fought? Before Silva?? Munoz and some glorified WWs? Hall?? Give me a break. The kid's good, but far from untouchable.

He broke Anderson AND Machida. Both were animals going into fights with Weidman, and both have gone to shit since getting beat on by him.

Rockhold vs the same Machida that showed up against Weidman is a different fight. You aren't the same after a war like that.

Weidman would destroy Khalidov easily.

They have a different KSW MW champion now. Khalidov is the UNDISPUTED KSW champion.

Munoz and Maia are better than anyone Khalidov has fought

We cant claim he would be a threat to Weidman simply because we have never seen him vs any high caliber competition. His best wins in the past few years are Manhoef, Lindland and Santiago. He's beaten good competition but its not top 10 level UFC competition. And over the years we have seen these guys like Kang, Santiago, Mousasi come into the UFC and do mediocre to well, but never a title threat.

I think he would be a nice addition to the UFC, would be a top 10 guy no question but as for beating the best? We dont know.

Back