How would Tito Ortiz do against Jon Jones if they fought today at LHW?

Jon Jones 50-38, multiple 10-7 rounds

It would probably go to a judges decision but I think Tito can take him

Any version of Tito Ortiz has the same shot of winning against Jon Jones that I do.

Tito would get killed.

Prime Tito was really damn strong, like freakish, but you gotta remember Jones has been in the ring with DC twice sooo...........

Bones could beat two Titos at the same time in the octogon

Jones beats Tito 100/100 times unless god intervenes, even in Tito's prime.

Tito would get killed.

Prime Tito was really damn strong, like freakish, but you gotta remember Jones has been in the ring with DC twice sooo...........
Young tito would try to shoot from 6 feet away and get mauled and old tito would try to set things up but too physically shot. What you need is his skill set of today with his body of 20 years ago

Well if you throw out a draw result. In a one fight deal vs. Jon Jones, Tito literally has a 50% chance of winning. He either wins or he loses. Now I'm sure Vegas will have the odds much higher in Jones' favour but in the end its really 50% when you don't try to factor in money.

Tito made some comments.

Not sure if Tito would stand a chance, but surely it would be interesting to watch...

It wouldn't be interesting unless you're a fan of absolute beatings. Tito in his absolute prime vs Jones wouldn't be interesting. Old men talk mad shit but it never ever works out in MMA.

Since you clearly didn't notice, Tito walked back those comments. But to answer the question, any version of Tito gets wrecked by Jones on his worst day.

Not a fan of any of both.. but Jones piece him apart to a 3rd round tko

Lol

How you say some of the shit you do with a strait face

I will never know

imagine having confidence that Tito fucking Ortiz knocks out Jon jones

i didnt say i bet on tito to do it. but nobody had tito beating ryan bader and he made a mistake and tito got the win.

if jon made a mistake tito not now a days cause tito is 50 but in tito prime tito had the 1 punch ko power.

i didnt say i bet on tito to do it. but nobody had tito beating ryan bader and he made a mistake and tito got the win.

if jon made a mistake tito not now a days cause tito is 50 but in tito prime tito had the 1 punch ko power.
LOLOL

Back