How would Tito Ortiz do against Jon Jones if they fought today at LHW?

I wonder how a prime Tim Sylvia would do against Ronda if it was a pooping contest? Gotta be close, right?

I mean they'd each fill up a five gallon the morning after buffet night. Then the fun starts.

Tito was the main eventer when I first started watching, I was a fan, he's doing nothing to Jon.

you guys are drunk.... the only answer here is, Any version of Jones demolishes and re-retires even Prime Tito, if there even is such a thing...

Tito made some comments.

Not sure if Tito would stand a chance, but surely it would be interesting to watch...
Depends on two factors:

1. How many Picograms does Jon get to pulse

2. Has Tito's cracked skull fully healed?

If Tito is at least 87% healed and Jon is pulsing at less than 10 PGs per 100 ml of blood, then Tito stands a mathematically calculated chance based on this formula.

.87 x 10 (Picos) / 100 ML = 0.087 or an 8.7% chance of victory.

Tito made some comments.

Not sure if Tito would stand a chance, but surely it would be interesting to watch...

Jones wins 100 out of 100... In both their primes. Jones is way too big and way too creative for Tito.

Tito'd have nothing explosive or threatening to hurt Jones with. Jones would throw some flashy shit and play around with Tito for awhile and then eventually finish him when he feels like it and Tito loses his early fight cardio.

Tito made some comments.

Jon or Anderson Silva with their skill set kills (literally) Tito at any point of his career.

This is a stupid question with an obvious answer.

The worst version of Jones dominates the best version of Ortiz 100/100 times.

And no, I'm not a Jones fanboy, I can't wait for the day he gets KTFOed in the octagon.

Why couldn’t op make something more fun and reasonable like current Tito vs current vitor

Tito made some comments.

6wA.gif
No...

he does. i get tito would have trouble with the reach but any one can be put to sleep with one hard punch to the head. ie conor vs aldo/
Lol

How you say some of the shit you do with a strait face

I will never know

imagine having confidence that Tito fucking Ortiz knocks out Jon jones

It would look like him vs Chuck. One guy quicker, faster, stronger and the other guy having trouble just keeping his balance.

Back