How would the UFC change if it allowed kicks to the balls?

I'd much rather bring back dickpunches
OrneryAngelicKentrosaurus-small.gif

(Also, if they did, Keith Hackney would be recognized as the father of scrotum strikes, and people would flock to his school)

Punching a gang rapist in the bollocks and bitch slapping a 700lb sumo Wrestler. Hackney was a fucking legend.

But why stop there though? We also need biting, eye gouging and pulling hair. actually to be fair just give the fighters swords and spears and lets do like the old days

I'm disappointed more posters aren't weighing in seriously on this - I don't know how far to take it because it almost feels like you should be able to block or check low kicks anyway, no matter where they land

But why stop there though? We also need biting, eye gouging and pulling hair. actually to be fair just give the fighters swords and spears and lets do like the old days

i do think men at least should be allowed to pull hair. i recall it helped Royce a little bit in his fight against Kimo. if you're gonna grow long hair that gets sweaty and gross when grappling, the other guy should be allowed to pull it so it's not in their face. imagine wrestling with clay guida and getting that hair all in your face/mouth.

also i'm really enjoying this thread. a good mix of actual information and fun nonsense

upload_2019-12-6_10-33-59.jpeg

i do think men at least should be allowed to pull hair. i recall it helped Royce a little bit in his fight against Kimo. if you're gonna grow long hair that gets sweaty and gross when grappling, the other guy should be allowed to pull it so it's not in their face. imagine wrestling with clay guida and getting that hair all in your face/mouth.

also i'm really enjoying this thread. a good mix of actual information and fun nonsense

View attachment 688519
I've also been curious (since forever) about what people really think about the "breathing disruption" strategy of slathering hands and forearms over the opponents mouth. That seems dubious too

I've also been curious (since forever) about what people really think about the "breathing disruption" strategy of slathering hands and forearms over the opponents mouth. That seems dubious too

it will definitely get the other person's head to move a bit, and can be a small distraction that helps you out. but if it was true NHB, you could just chomp down on fingers if someone does it to you

did this thread curse the Struve- Rothwell fight? that was one of the craziest fights, with not only double groin kicks, but apparently Mirgliotta telling Struve he won a couple rounds. anyway, i guess we learned there'd surely be more finishes if it was allowed to kick the groin

Back