How would the UFC change if it allowed kicks to the balls?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would there be more of a chance element to the sport or do you figure the pecking order would look exactly like it is now? Is it really that easy to midigate? Aren't kicks to the balls an equalizer?

I think it would be an interesting experiment and closer to a real fight.

Every fighter basically has 2 free kicks to the balls as of right now.

And no, I think the fights would be awful if everyone would just try to kick the dick off his opponent.

Anyway Cheick Kongo would be about to defend his title for the 25th time.

TS ~5 minutes ago:

tumblr_oo2p97vlkA1v7ypcqo1_400.gifv

Someone should start an Eric Cartman style Ro-sham-bo league.

I have a pun in my head about human cockfighting but I can't quite seem to execute it.

I have a pun in my head about human cockfighting but I can't quite seem to execute it.

Ultimate fighting championship yet you can't kick to the balls? The first thing a sensible individual would do in a real fight.

They would have to fight naked then so we can properly see the impact of strikes

Musashi was unable to continue the tournament due to the damage inflicted on his balls. I am not joking.

If it ever actually became a big thing, guys would just learn that kung fu technique and nothing would change.

They don't seem to help that much anyway. Look at the Musashi fights. The boy is hurtin

Have you seen the Gary Goodridge ball destroying fight where he reaches inside the dudes shorts?

<36>

Ultimate fighting championship yet you can't kick to the balls? The first thing a sensible individual would do in a real fight.

Maybe the UFC would finally be dominated by those krav maga guys I keep hearing about.

Last edited:
Back