How would the Hendricks who fought GSP fare against the current top 5?

Hendricks had a great style to beat GSP, who couldn't compete in today's landscape. But yeah, he's clearly inferior to today's top welters. Speaks to the fraudulence of GSP being ranked highly P4P.

He couldn't get past a battle worn and bad knees GSP on steroids, I think he would do terribly. Even if he won, it would be over turned after he failed the usada testing.
He 100% beat GSP

Juiced to the gills Hendricks was a destroyer

He would smoke them all, but maybe Usman.

It's just says a lot about how good a past his prime / two shotted knees GSP still was.

He would do well. He had a short prime but during that period of time he was very good.

i would love for that henricks to punch a hole on covington's face <Goldie11>

Im hoping this doesnt just descend into GSP and Hendricks fans going at it but I was watching the fight again the other day and regardless of who I think won, either way Hendricks put in a great performance that night.

Prime Hendricks, (USADA rumours aside Sherdoggers) had great power and great wrestling and it got me wondering how would he fare against the guys today?

I think him/Usman is a really intriguing match up, hes one of the few guys Usman would struggle to wrestle with and the same with Colby.

Im not sure if Hendricks of 2012/13 would win the belt but I definitely think hed be a mainstay in the top 3-5.

How would you rate his chances against:

- Usman
- Covington
- Burns
- Masvidal
- Edwards

How would you rate his chances against:

- Usman
- Covington
- Burns
- Masvidal
- Edwards

Him vs Marty would be good.

Think he walks forward and smashes Colby, and I like Colby and not really Hendricks.

I'd favor him over Burns quite handily. I'm not totally sold on Burns yet.

He'd wrassle Mas through the mat.

Him vs Leon Scott would be good as well, I'd slightly favor JH.

The real question is, how would he do against Khamzat!

Back