how would the government and law enforcement react if superheros were real?

the-amazing-spider-man-star-denis-leary_500x333.jpg

A Bill Hicks tribute act?

Read Marvel's Civil War to get an idea of how this would be in real life. Then multiply it by 1,000,000 because of how real people overreact to anything these days.

:eek:

Most incantations of Magneto would Merc the armed forces. Some wouldn't but Ultimate Magneto would fo sho.

I think a real life Magneto would be more trouble then one can imagine. He could destroy society as we know it no problem. Imagine all the soldiers that would have metal plates flying out their shoulders, also fillings flying out peoples skulls and shit. lol Good luck hunting him down with sticks while he collapses buildings by just looking at them.

If there were also super villains they would welcome them with open arms. I'm guessing they would probably deputize them and make them official law enforcement though.

The Govt. would try every way to subjugate the hero or kill him outright. No way they are gonna let some dogooder come in and ruin their scam. In which case the hero would be better off heading to D.C. and razing it to the ground along with every politician and starting from scratch.

I think a real life Magneto would be more trouble then one can imagine. He could destroy society as we know it no problem. Imagine all the soldiers that would have metal plates flying out their shoulders, also fillings flying out peoples skulls and shit. lol Good luck hunting him down with sticks while he collapses buildings by just looking at them.

Exactly, Magneto is a powerhouse. Most comic runs don't portray him as he can be.

At 5'11" 124lbs she would be like a piece of straw, lol. Since Warbird is that tall and yoked she has to weigh in at 145 or even more.

The heights and weights on a lot of those are hilarious

bruce wayne would have a lobby keeping batman perfectly legal.

It would inevitably end up like this...

black+summer+cover.jpg

Back