How would the GOAT Artem Lobov Fare at UFC 1

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
does he win the whole thing?

Or does Royce Take his neck home

Ryan hall couldn't Tap the great one so I think there's a good chance Artem evades subs and then lands an uppercut of Doom that takes Royces soul

Beats everyone easily.

YWf7c6f.gif

He beats the shit out of that one-dimensional roiding can Royce but gets KTFO by Gordeau and submitted by Shamrock

Well since he would only be boxing...

It would probably end the same way Royce did it the first time..

Lol, everyone was at least twice his size... He'd get killed in there.

Gordeau would kick his head into the crowd

Shamrock and Gracie via anything they felt like. Biggest obstacle for those 2 is Royce getting him down but that's a 30 second struggle at most realistically. Shamrock would be too big.

He could beat Royce, but he would get brutally KTFO'd by anyone else.

Royce is too big and too strong for him imo. Hall is as one dimensional as Royce and easily handled Artem

He could beat Royce, but he would get brutally KTFO'd by anyone else.
That doesn't make sense but ill allow it

What if Karo Parisyan was in UFC 1? Woulda been a dumber question TS!

He wins the whole thing with ease.

He loses to Shamrock.
How? Ryan Hall could not sub him. He could KO him on the feet and probably even submit him. The game has come so far. Look at what Hughes did to Royce, and Artem could bulk to probably 180 or so. Artem went tit for tat with MJ, the guy that beat TFerg and Poirier. He would #100 mop that place.

Who knows. It would be interesting to see.
20140801042503_Picture24.jpeg
You had this guy winning one of them right? The first UFC would be interesting with Royce and Shamrock. What about the later ones with the beast Dan Severn? I could see Royce and Ken submitting him if he did something dumb.

Oh I get it.

Artem is a mediocre fighter but people call him GOAT as a joke, because it's the opposite of reality.

Funny shit.

Back