How Would Tarec Saffeidine vs Matt Brown Go?

I'm really not sold on Brown. Get a top 10 win before we start talking about title shots

hard to land good kicks when you're backing up the whole time.

Tarec would win. He's the real deal, and it's only a matter of time till everybody learns that.

5 rounds? I give it to Saff. Although the aggressive style of Brown worries me in the hands department.

If Brown was having trouble blocking E.Silva's kick, I wonder what Tarec would do to him.

My prediction is it's gonna end up like Nate Marquardt vs Tarec Saffeidine fight.

Tarec, without too much trouble.

Saffiedine by TKO (Leg Kicks) 2nd round.

This is actually a worse match up for Brown than almost everyone in the top 5. However this depends entirely in Tarec getting the space he needs to be effective with his striking. Brown could very well swarm the shit out of him and put him down.

Brown is a huge wild card in the division for me because I could realistically see him beating everyone on a good night, and also losing. His style, and intangibles make him very interesting.

brown via epic decision

i think they would land a similar number of strikes, but brown would hit him harder and get the nod by constantly going forward and being the aggressor

Ultimately, I see Tarec's lack of finishing ability being a major factor in this fight. He could very well hurt Brown with the kicks, but who's to say he'd have the sense to go for the kill.

I would pick Tarec to win, leg kicks and body kicks would be his keys to victory.

I think this would be a bad fight for Brown actually. He could pull it off, but it's definitely an uphill battle, which he is used to by now.

Tarec via kick related TKO.

i agree

tarec is a tough guy and has elite striking

yeah pretty much this

tarecs kicks could cause brown huge problems but browns constant pressure and aggression would turn this in to a brawl and tarec wouldnt have an answer

browns vs diaz or condit would be great imo. i think those would be incredible wars. other than that i think brown mauls lower tiered strikers and gets owned by all the ww grapplers

very good answers. Yes brown breaks technical strikers with his pressure, meaning he doesnt let them fight technically. His weakness is powerful wrestlers that can control him and keep him from asserting himself

that would be a great fight, very interesting clash of styles

pressure vs technique

can Saffiedine measure out Brown and establish himself, keeping him away with leg kicks and jabs. Or will Brown destroy him in an early onslaught

I'd very much like to find out

Tarec would do well against Brown. Tarec is an excellent counter striker, precisely how you deal with an aggressive volume striker like Brown. Having said that, I think Matt Brown is quite the technician & can hang with Tarec & seriously hurt him. I'd pick Matt Brown, he is just too ferocious & confident atm.

Back