How would Suarez do against Jedrzejczyk?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Me&MrJones, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Me&MrJones Silver Belt

While Rose fights Andrade, Suarez can fight Jedrzejczyk as a title eliminator...

Will Suarez beat Jedrzejczyk?

2. Charnel2500 Blue Belt

We know that Joanna has the best TDD in strawweight and even Andrade who is very strong didnt keep her on the ground. Tatiana Suarez wrestling is fantastic. If Tatiana will take Joanna down, she will take down any other woman in strawweight. I think Tatiana is a little bit one dimensional fighter, becasue dont use much her striking skills, but her wrestling is fantastic. It can be probably close fight. Both of them have fantastic cardio. I dont know enough to decide who will win, but I hope we will see Suarez vs Joanna.

3. Me&MrJones Silver Belt

Gadelha was taking JJ down until she gassed and she isn't an All American Division 1 freak, she's just a BJJ girl.

4. Arm Barbarian Titanium Belt Platinum Member

5. JJ wrecks her. She can get back to her feet and isn’t 5’0. Suarez looks extremely uncomfortable standing. People have to stop crowning prospects so soon. Let her breath she still has time and there are still plenty of fighters like Herrig, Casey, Markos, etc

6. greenhawk zzzz

Suarez is too strong for her division. Similar to Khabib at LW. Only someone with decent KO power and godly TDD beats her. JJ has decent TDD but not something that would trouble Suarez

7. giantveggie Green Belt

Cancer survivor, UFC fighter, great fighter... you should check it out

8. Me&MrJones Silver Belt

The TUF winner undefeated Mexican and former champ beater. You know damn well who!

9. Franklin U. Gold Belt

The only thing I need to see from Tatiana now is her chin...... if it's a check in that area, she beats JJ and only a matter of time before she owns that gold / silver thing we call a UFC title.

For a 115 pound "××", she's fucking scary and I've been saying it well before last night.

10. lalaland Brown Belt

Joanna's wrestling improved at ATT. She shut down Andrade who ragdolled Gadelha.

11. FleximusPrime I'm a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus

No, I think Joanna Contender will box the ears off of her, Id like to see Jessica Andrugs V Suarez actually.

12. lalaland Brown Belt

I doubt she's stronger than Andrade. Miss brazilian pharm girl is probably the worst matchup for Tatiana. I'll say she keeps it standing and finds that huge chin.

13. Charnel2500 Blue Belt

It was before Joanna go to American Top Team. She trained in Poland before go to train in USA. After training in ATT she was much stronger (she also said that she cut more weight) and she was able to defend takedown from Andrade, who is super strong. In my opinion its harder to defend takedown from Andrade than from Gadelha. Andrade took Joanna down only twice (takedowns: 2 of 10) and she was not be able to kept her down. In addition Andrade took Gadelha down 4 times (TD:4 of 7) and Gadelha couldnt take Jessica down (TD: 0 of 7) http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/e8d59c27b467d716

14. Me&MrJones Silver Belt

MMAth doesn't work, these Brazilians aren't wreslers. Suarez is. Joanna is fucked.

15. kuka45 Black Belt

What's point of this thread?

16. Charnel2500 Blue Belt

Esparza is wrestler and she was completely destroyd by JJ
    Carla Esparza's foray into mixed martial arts (MMA) began when she started wrestling for the varsity team during her junior year at Redondo Union High School in Redondo Beach, California.[7] After winning multiple local and national high-school wrestling tournaments, Esparza was awarded a scholarship to Menlo College to wrestle under coach and former two-time Olympian Lee Allen.

Why you ask when you know that Suarez will win against JJ.

17. lalaland Brown Belt

Her wrestling coach at her polish gym was a judoka. Of course she improved at ATT.

18. Me&MrJones Silver Belt

Esparza is really poor honestly and destroyed by JJ and Tatiana.

Do you agree that JJ vs Suarez should be next if JJ doesn't fight Valentina at 125?

19. ArtemV Gold Belt

Give Suarez one or two more fights before she fights JJ, if she passes both without flaw, then I would favor her over JJ.

20. kuka45 Black Belt

If Joanna won't fight Shevchenko she will probably fight Andrade for interim, Andrade asked for this, if Rose will remain hidden.
    If Joanna will fight Shevchenko, Suarez will probably fight Andrade for interim.