How would Suarez do against Jedrzejczyk?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
While Rose fights Andrade, Suarez can fight Jedrzejczyk as a title eliminator...

Will Suarez beat Jedrzejczyk?

We know that Joanna has the best TDD in strawweight and even Andrade who is very strong didnt keep her on the ground. Tatiana Suarez wrestling is fantastic. If Tatiana will take Joanna down, she will take down any other woman in strawweight. I think Tatiana is a little bit one dimensional fighter, becasue dont use much her striking skills, but her wrestling is fantastic. It can be probably close fight. Both of them have fantastic cardio. I dont know enough to decide who will win, but I hope we will see Suarez vs Joanna.

We know that Joanna has the best TDD in strawweight and even Andrade who is very strong didnt keep her on the ground. Tatiana Suarez wrestling is fantastic. If Tatiana will take Joanna down, she will take down any other woman in strawweight. I think Tatiana is a little bit one dimensional fighter, becasue dont use much her striking skills, but her wrestling is fantastic. It can be probably close fight. Both of them have fantastic cardio. I dont know enough to decide who will win, but I hope we will see Suarez vs Joanna.
Gadelha was taking JJ down until she gassed and she isn't an All American Division 1 freak, she's just a BJJ girl.

bAjxhTH.gif

JJ wrecks her. She can get back to her feet and isn’t 5’0. Suarez looks extremely uncomfortable standing. People have to stop crowning prospects so soon. Let her breath she still has time and there are still plenty of fighters like Herrig, Casey, Markos, etc

Suarez is too strong for her division. Similar to Khabib at LW. Only someone with decent KO power and godly TDD beats her. JJ has decent TDD but not something that would trouble Suarez

The only thing I need to see from Tatiana now is her chin...... if it's a check in that area, she beats JJ and only a matter of time before she owns that gold / silver thing we call a UFC title.

For a 115 pound "××", she's fucking scary and I've been saying it well before last night.

Gadelha was taking JJ down until she gassed and she isn't an All American Division 1 freak, she's just a BJJ girl.

Joanna's wrestling improved at ATT. She shut down Andrade who ragdolled Gadelha.

No, I think Joanna Contender will box the ears off of her, Id like to see Jessica Andrugs V Suarez actually.

Suarez is too strong for her division. Similar to Khabib at LW. Only someone with decent KO power and godly TDD beats her. JJ has decent TDD but not something that would trouble Suarez

I doubt she's stronger than Andrade. Miss brazilian pharm girl is probably the worst matchup for Tatiana. I'll say she keeps it standing and finds that huge chin.

It was before Joanna go to American Top Team. She trained in Poland before go to train in USA. After training in ATT she was much stronger (she also said that she cut more weight) and she was able to defend takedown from Andrade, who is super strong. In my opinion its harder to defend takedown from Andrade than from Gadelha. Andrade took Joanna down only twice (takedowns: 2 of 10) and she was not be able to kept her down. In addition Andrade took Gadelha down 4 times (TD:4 of 7) and Gadelha couldnt take Jessica down (TD: 0 of 7) http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/e8d59c27b467d716

MMAth doesn't work, these Brazilians aren't wreslers. Suarez is. Joanna is fucked.
Esparza is wrestler and she was completely destroyd by JJ
Carla Esparza's foray into mixed martial arts (MMA) began when she started wrestling for the varsity team during her junior year at Redondo Union High School in Redondo Beach, California.[7] After winning multiple local and national high-school wrestling tournaments, Esparza was awarded a scholarship to Menlo College to wrestle under coach and former two-time Olympian Lee Allen.

Why you ask when you know that Suarez will win against JJ.

Esparza is wrestler and she was completely destroyd by JJ
Carla Esparza's foray into mixed martial arts (MMA) began when she started wrestling for the varsity team during her junior year at Redondo Union High School in Redondo Beach, California.[7] After winning multiple local and national high-school wrestling tournaments, Esparza was awarded a scholarship to Menlo College to wrestle under coach and former two-time Olympian Lee Allen.

Why you ask when you know that Suarez will win against JJ.
Esparza is really poor honestly and destroyed by JJ and Tatiana.

Do you agree that JJ vs Suarez should be next if JJ doesn't fight Valentina at 125?

Give Suarez one or two more fights before she fights JJ, if she passes both without flaw, then I would favor her over JJ.

Esparza is really poor honestly and destroyed by JJ and Tatiana.

Do you agree that JJ vs Suarez should be next if JJ doesn't fight Valentina at 125?
If Joanna won't fight Shevchenko she will probably fight Andrade for interim, Andrade asked for this, if Rose will remain hidden.
If Joanna will fight Shevchenko, Suarez will probably fight Andrade for interim.

Back