How would Sage Northcutt vs Donald Cerrone go?

I was just thinking about Northcutts future and how much of a hardtime he would have against the top10.

Will be interesting to see where he is at in 5 years and how serious he is about MMA
I love watching Sage and I love the idea of Sage being a video game character brought to life but I guarantee we are going to at some point see a string of submission losses from him,it's inevitable. He is literally Saige Manzant with his submission defense,if is last unranked opponent had any better technique he would have broken Sages arm. There is even a video of Sage as a kid in a Jiu-jitsu tournament where he is like 3 feet taller than the other much younger kid and still really can't do anything,it was a long time ago but the same tendencies are still ingrained and it shows in his fights.

Everybody knows Cowboy chokes in big fights, Sage via liver kick TKO.

U fookin wot m8? NorthGoat would DESTROY Cerrone and then pour beer all over his unconscious face Stone Cold Steve Austin style

Do the honorable thing and just ban yourself, ts.

Dana's way way too fond of Sage to put him through that.

Should be banned for even entertaining the thought. Sage is way too green for some like cerronaaaaaay. Let the kid have his fun in the UFC. Don't need to kill him off yet.

Sage is so successful you might think he's signed with Satan. But he got God on his side, always down to ride.

I still believe in Sage, there are high level people in the sport that don't even start training bjj until their mid 20's. I just hope he doesn't get fed to the wolves too quickly.

Sage is supposedly a purple belt.

Does anyone see a purple belt when Sage grapples?

2rwmbly.jpg

I was just thinking about Northcutts future and how much of a hardtime he would have against the top10.

Will be interesting to see where he is at in 5 years and how serious he is about MMA

In 5 years he'll be out of MMA and doing movies.

Why would u wanna wreck Cowboys monentum. No chance cowboy could deal with blue steel.

Back