How Would Ronda Fare in

DyslexicDave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the Diva's Divsion? I'm a little worried about her stepping up straight into the Authority angle witi Triple H and Steph. I really feel that she could have been used much in the same way Ken Shamrock was used in his debut.

Imagine her being the special guest referree during a Divas title match with lets say Charlotte and Nikki Bella. Charlotte has the figure four on and won't let go to the point Nikki passes out. Ronda calls the match and all of sudden uchi-matas Charlotte into oblivion. Now we are introduced to Rousey and she tries to raise hell on all of the Divas roster on her way to the Championship. With her stepping straight in to the Authority Angle there is nowhere for her to go after. I really think the WWE should have her be involved with the Divas here's how I think she stacks up

vs Charlotte
Two mat technicians that come from a pretty storied pedigree. I could see this being an angle that could be worked for a long time. I think the technical wrestling here could be the best you will ever see out of the Divas division. The only thing that worries me are the mic skills of both.

vs Nikki Bella
This is what I like to call a clash in styles. I think Nikki fills all the voids in Ronda's game plus she has the x-factor of Brie in her corner. I don't like Ronda's chances against the current champ

vs Paige
Now this is a match I would like to see. Two people that have been training at a ridiculously young age. Both are born competitors and I could see this as Ronda's most compelling matchup

Thoughts?

the Diva's Divsion? I'm a little worried about her stepping up straight into the Authority angle witi Triple H and Steph. I really feel that she could have been used much in the same way Ken Shamrock was used in his debut.

Imagine her being the special guest referree during a Divas title match with lets say Charlotte and Nikki Bella. Charlotte has the figure four on and won't let go to the point Nikki passes out. Ronda calls the match and all of sudden uchi-matas Charlotte into oblivion. Now we are introduced to Rousey and she tries to raise hell on all of the Divas roster on her way to the Championship. With her stepping straight in to the Authority Angle there is nowhere for her to go after. I really think the WWE should have her be involved with the Divas here's how I think she stacks up

vs Charlotte
Two mat technicians that come from a pretty storied pedigree. I could see this being an angle that could be worked for a long time. I think the technical wrestling here could be the best you will ever see out of the Divas division. The only thing that worries me are the mic skills of both.

vs Nikki Bella
This is what I like to call a clash in styles. I think Nikki fills all the voids in Ronda's game plus she has the x-factor of Brie in her corner. I don't like Ronda's chances against the current champ

vs Paige
Now this is a match I would like to see. Two people that have been training at a ridiculously young age. Both are born competitors and I could see this as Ronda's most compelling matchup

Thoughts?
Wwe is scripted so it's up to the writers.

naomi would oown ronda
4350619-naomi-booty-004.gif

How would this thread do in The Wasteland?

In a scripted fight? Depends on the writing but I would hope Ronda wouldn't agree to be beat up by another woman.

In real life? She tears them apart limb from limb and feasts on their remains coated in buffalo sauce.

Back