How would Rico Verhoeven do

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
in the UFC. Rozenstruik is killing it so far and he has an extensive kickboxing background. I think with a little tdd training Rico would become a Heavyweight contender in no time, Derrick Lewis got a title shot.

He would beat the piss out of Greg hardy.

In this current UFC heavyweight division nothing would surprise me

He'd beat the shit out of every HW except Cormier, Blaydes and maybe Cain.

You guys who don't watch Glory are missing out on this dude. Nobody would touch him in the striking department, including Ngannou.

You guys who don't watch Glory are missing out on this dude. Nobody would touch him in the striking department, including Ngannou.
Cain? Really?

Cain is getting knocked out by punches to his shoulder blades...

Cain? Really?

Cain is getting knocked out by punches to his shoulder blades...
Fair enough but I think he can still get inside on guys. He's a bit underrated after the Ngannou KO, IMO, but I may be optimistic.

Did you not learn from Sakhi Vs Rountree?

Rename the fantasy matchup forum the wasteland 2. No one gives a fuck about it, mods.

Id love to see more cross over fights from guys like him.. I know kb is where his breads buttered i just would love to see it

Did you not learn from Sakhi Vs Rountree?

there is no comparison there...

FWIW, Rico freely admits he is not ready for the UFC, even when Rogan asked him about it and mentioned how shallow the HW division is. Rico is a smart guy and said he would want a year to prepare upon deciding to make the move.

Back