How would Ngannou vs Cormier go?

Lol Rumble couldn't even KO Arlovski

Ngannou knocked him out cold with one punch

LHW power is not comparable to true Heavyweight power

Fedor and Stipe both starched Arlovski easily yet Rumble couldn't

I say let them two bang it out at HW. Last man standing hits harder.

Cormier subs him in late 2nd round
THIS.

I see Cormier choking Ngannou out, Cormier will also do totally fine on the feet, I know Ngannou has big power but Cormiers hands are fast as fuck, I don't think people realize how fast Cormiers hands are, he has really fast hands for a heavy guy, he can get of combo's really quick. I could see Cormier slightly out landing him on the feet then taking him down and tapping him out in 2nd.

See Rumble fight.

cormier would tko ngannou on the ground. first or second round imo.
359285.jpg

Dammit, who is that!? whoever she is, does she accepts custom fetish video requests?

He would get TKO'd or submitted within 4 rds imo.

The punchers chance is real, but Cormier is really good at minimizing that chance

DC doesnt at and more than 10sec before clinch. Francis trading punches is #1 hw

Francis is also worst fighter on his fuckibg back I ever saw

snot eating fetish?
Not really, there was also a girl who does something really unusual, she could stretch one of her earlobes all the way into her mouth, hard to explain how and why, what she did just turns me on.

<Fedor23>

I'll leave it here and go away before we turn this into Sherfetish.

Idk Ngannou has good TDD early on. But really Dc cant dirtybox with Ngannou. Yea dc is fast but so is Ngannou with probably goat KO power. Dcs chance to win is to follow his lewis fight but he could eat hammer before getting close.

Anyway a lot will be answerd in Cain fight since he is basically Bigger Dc

the reality is that DC can get old overnight

its not likely, but possible.

then you all will be posting about how overrated DC was

the smart pick would be Cormier, but in MMA anything can happen

dc would take him down within 30 seconds and finish him on the ground in the remaining 4 minutes 30 and if you think anything otherwise then your brain is wasted

Back