How would MM vs Dilla @ 125 go?

the white beast

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Now that we've seen Dillashaw lose at 125, how do you see a potential fight with MM at 125 go?

MM finishes him. Silly Dilly is done after that 32 second flogging and there's no coming back. CejuGOAT scrambled his eggs so bad he's running around telling everyone it wasn't a real loss.

Depends. What do you think One FC would be willing to give up to get TJ...

Imagine Dodson bald and it looks just like this:

1dDLH5E1ZU3mb0vyH0-xPniqWRsYGJjaZqs5Avcpqh4.gif

Seeing TJ at 125, I would say that this fight would go similar, but maybe a bit longer.

MM gets him out of there within a round or two.

I think TJ has no business fighting at 125. He would probably get finished by MM. People forget how fast MM smoked Henry the first time.

MM was ducking this fight because he was afraid of Dillashaw, he could beat him if he goes in confident and pressures TJ early like Henry did.

However considering the Mouse made every excuse in the book to avoid the fight, he would likely be passive and afraid to engage with TJ which ends up working against him and gives Dillashaw time to figure out his range and start teeing off on MM.

TJ by KO in the 3rd

MM will be back in the UFC whitin a year.

One Championship has no roster for him.

The speed advantage he has at his weight class he does not have moving down. Add that to the weight cut thats basically removing any fluid left in his body 24 hrs before the fight and MM crushes him.

MM was ducking this fight because he was afraid of Dillashaw, he could beat him if he goes in confident and pressures TJ early like Henry did.

However considering the Mouse made every excuse in the book to avoid the fight, he would likely be passive and afraid to engage with TJ which ends up working against him and gives Dillashaw time to figure out his range and start teeing off on MM.

TJ by KO in the 3rd

1. MM was leveraging his position to get paid.

2. LOL @ you thinking that TJ would be functional in the third round in that condition.

i see tj landing this
S5wL6eS.gif

followed up by this
MadeupBabyishAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

MM will be back in the UFC whitin a year.

One Championship has no roster for him.

MM is going to milk that VC money that One is sitting on until the promotion folds.

Dude has said repeatedly that he wanted to make as much money as possible, and he's going to make more fighting no names than he did as UFC champ after Reebok forced him to ditch his Microsoft sponsorship.

MM crushes him within two rounds.

Imagine Dodson bald and it looks just like this:

1dDLH5E1ZU3mb0vyH0-xPniqWRsYGJjaZqs5Avcpqh4.gif

That's a weird stoppage too. Dodson tripped him and jumped on top and landed two shots on a scrambling TJ and the fight was called.

Definitely rocked and I can see how the ref fumbled in full speed while being in the cage.

Eh.

Back