How would Lucia Rijker fair in the UFC.

yeah...a no name Thai dude knocked her out and she's one of the best female strikers of all time.

meanwhile, Ronda is gonna bury Floyd M and all the 125ers in the UFC.

There's not much about Somchai online, but he had a good record. Hell, he was 14-1 when he fought her. Not terribly experienced, but not shabby either, and she does snap his head back a couple times.

I've searched for that fight haven't found it. Why didnt Valentina get another fight?

Ive seen where she talks she was a striker for a long time as well as used some dancing. She says she had been doing grappling and sambo, but i didn't hear she did grappling when she was young.

Do u know why she had moved to South America when shes fron Russia?

She beat Jedi twice, wonder why she didnt cut weight to make SW?

You probably won't find that video but just because you don't see it online doesn't mean it isn't so. Not sure what you mean get another fight? She would fight Liz Carmouche tomorrow or as she said, she would fight anyone in any style.

She has said numerous times to on video and media that she has trained every discipline since she was young. If you haven't seen that before, now you have.

[YT]watch?v=HUHtx9CLCHs[/YT]

She became a state sponsored athlete in Peru for their Muay Thai program, and as she has said she loves the people, food, culture and had many offers and opportunities to teach in that country. She was instrumental in elevating the Muay thai in Peru whose national team is on the rise internationally.

She has actually beat Joanna 3 times, not two. Both fought at 126 with same day weigh ins.

[YT]watch?v=O358oTK3I_c[/YT]

Dana White went to see her last scheduled MMA fight, but unfortunately it got canceled and the promotion could not find a replacement despite combining every available girl with winning record. He said on national tv that he went there to see her specifically. :wink: He obviously knows more than what most people on these forums know about her.

Last edited:
Back