How would Kron Gracie do in UFCs featherweight division?

RNC&Poke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
After watching him fight in Rizin I believe he could be a serious contender.

Not very good, he's obviously very skilled in jiu-jitsu but he's very one dimensional, I'd rather see how Yamamoto does in the UFC he showed more promise even though he lost, anybody can get caught in a submission from somebody as skilled as Kron.

He would get mauled. He can't take the elite guys down.

He is one dimensional and his fights are hand picked. He would not fair well against the elite fighters in the UFC.

He would be annihilated. This isn't straight BJJ.

He is one dimensional and his fights are hand picked. He would not fair well against the elite fighters in the UFC.

The dude is 2-0, tone it down a bit bro.

Now about his skill set, he has by far one of the best jiu jitsu in the world.

If he learns how to box and wrestle, he could absolutely have the same succes that Demian, Jacaré and Werdum are having,

I think his Jiu Jitsu is elite, and his striking is good enought. He would be great in UFC.
I would like to see Saku vs Kron in Rizin. Open weight obliously.

He's two fights into his career and fought a debuting fighter in Rizin, it's not much to go off of. Right now, he'd probably submit some of the wrestlers in the UFC's FW division if they tried to use their wrestling offensively against him, but he would likely take serious damage against most UFC FWs. Time's on his side though, so how his career pans out depends on his training and how seriously he takes it.

Back