How would Jones vs current Stipe go

it was a hollow offer cause jon knew it wasnt gone happen.

he had offers to fight cain and werdum but he said no.
Haha
Sorry. the facts dont support your fantasy narrative

Miocic would walk Jones down.
Jones would start throwing his fancy moveset.
Miocic is unfazed by it.
Jones would try to move away from Miocic.
Miocic walks down Jones.
Jones throws a fancy move, blocked.
Miocic walks down Jones.
Jones throws a spinning move, blocked.
Miocic walks down Jones.
Then BOOM, Miocic throws an overhand right.
Jones crumbles.
Miocic rains down shots.
Jones is out.
Miocic via KO.

Gus would destroy Werdum. His TDD is good enough to not get taken down, end of story.

At his current state he'd probably beat junior as well.

Overeem... not so sure. The reem would probably KO Gus.
"Gus would destroy Werdum. His TDD is good enough to not get taken down, end of story."

"At his current state he'd probably beat junior as well"

Really? There's a reason why Gustafsson fights at LHW. You saw what happened when Gus got touched by Rumble. Why don't you think a man of Werdum's talents can't take him down or a fighter like JDS can't put him out?

Stipe doesn't have the footwork or quickness to exploit Jon's boxing

Jones finishes him some time after the 2nd round

Them HWs can't keep pace with Jones

Them HWs dont have to worry about keeping pace with Jones because Jon is afraid to fight any of them in the first place.

Haha
Sorry. the facts dont support your fantasy narrative

Yes it does cause the offer was made but ufc had no plans of making that fight. so jon knew he can go on twitter say something and his face base will run with it like you are.

i see thru those kind of pr stunts all the time.

Yes it does cause the offer was made but ufc had no plans of making that fight. so jon knew he can go on twitter say something and his face base will run with it like you are.

i see thru those kind of pr stunts all the time.
You didn't read the article

Your personal fantasy is not the same as reality

He offered to fight Stipe for the belt whether it supports your fantasy or not

jones doesn't have the power cormier does, and after losing the title i doubt miocic makes the mistake of underestimating his opponent again. jon, also unlike DC, has never fought HW before and probably wouldn't be used to fighting someone as large and as strong as stipe is.

imo jones gets hurt and outworked for the majority of five rounds, 48-47 or 49-46 miocic, but it isn't a total trouncing.

You didn't read the article

Your personal fantasy is not the same as reality

He offered to fight Stipe for the belt whether it supports your fantasy or not

i know he made the offer but he did it knowing the ufc would book the fight. so now his fans base can say see he willing to fight at heavyweight when that not even close to true.

you the one buying into jon jones fantasy land.

jon has turned down fights vs cain, werdum and lewis as well so that shows you he not moving up ever.

Comparing the GOAT with a can who got ktfo by Cormier and Struve. Lol

"Gus would destroy Werdum. His TDD is good enough to not get taken down, end of story."

"At his current state he'd probably beat junior as well"

Really? There's a reason why Gustafsson fights at LHW. You saw what happened when Gus got touched by Rumble. Why don't you think a man of Werdum's talents can't take him down or a fighter like JDS can't put him out?

Like there was a reason fo DC to fight at LHW even when it was clear Cain is outa the picture?
Once he moved to HW things got easier for him.

I don't think that Werdum is good enough a wrestler to be able to take someone like Gus down, and we saw his striking is less effective against people not shorter than himself.

Prime Junior vs Gus would've been an awesome fight, and Junior would be a rightful favorite, but Gus would beat current Junior IMO.

Gus can also beat Reem, but I can see Reem blasting him with some vicious KO.

You make it sound like Gus has no chin, but he was only KO'd by Rumble's touch of death, and we've seen him eat serious shots before. He's tough, has solid cardio, and his boxing and TDD are great.

Stipe vs the roided up Jon that fought DC. Personally I dont think Stipe has enough one shot power to put Jones away, or the cardio to pressure Jones for 5. I think Jon peppers him at range and stops the takedown long enough to decisively take over the fight.

Thoughts

Maybe there is a reason he refuses to go to HW...

He even said he wouldn't fight DC at HW lol

Like there was a reason fo DC to fight at LHW even when it was clear Cain is outa the picture?
Once he moved to HW things got easier for him.

I don't think that Werdum is good enough a wrestler to be able to take someone like Gus down, and we saw his striking is less effective against people not shorter than himself.

Prime Junior vs Gus would've been an awesome fight, and Junior would be a rightful favorite, but Gus would beat current Junior IMO.

Gus can also beat Reem, but I can see Reem blasting him with some vicious KO.

You make it sound like Gus has no chin, but he was only KO'd by Rumble's touch of death, and we've seen him eat serious shots before. He's tough, has solid cardio, and his boxing and TDD are great.

And he ate soooooo many bombs lol that ref was way too slow to stop it....

i know he made the offer but he did it knowing the ufc would book the fight. so now his fans base can say see he willing to fight at heavyweight when that not even close to true.

you the one buying into jon jones fantasy land.

jon has turned down fights vs cain, werdum and lewis as well so that shows you he not moving up ever.

Well Jones weighs 215lbs 2 weeks out for the Gus fight
215 lbs is a light heavy weight in the UFc

I know you want to believe you understand the inner working of the ufc and its fighters motivations, but you dont, youre a random person on the internet.

What does it matter if he allegedly turned down fight Jones is a lhw who knocked out the current HW champ and has offered to fight Stipe.

When did he turn down fights for gold? Some evidence?

It wouldn’t as it’s been made clear Jones is terrified of fighting at HW. I guess that’s an answer to the question from both me and Jones. He loses.

Matchups make fights, think Stipe is a Stronger Version of Gus and would be big trouble for Jones. A lot tougher to land a head kick to 6'4" Stipe than 5'10" DC. Jones doesn't have one punch KO like DC or Ngannou so you would see a confident Stipe not afraid to let hands fly.
This. Stipe is a horrible matchup for Jones.

I honestly don't know that DC could repeat that performance against Stipe; pretty good chance Stipe avoids getting caught and beats DC in a rematch. DC has some sense of this, which is why he is avoiding a rematch.

Well Jones weighs 215lbs 2 weeks out for the Gus fight
215 lbs is a light heavy weight in the UFc

I know you want to believe you understand the inner working of the ufc and its fighters motivations, but you dont, youre a random person on the internet.

What does it matter if he allegedly turned down fight Jones is a lhw who knocked out the current HW champ and has offered to fight Stipe.

When did he turn down fights for gold? Some evidence?

this is why jon wont move up cause he said he a lhw fighter.

he was offered fights to move up to hw to fight werdum and cain but said no.

his offer to stipe wasa hollow one cause he wasnt gone happen.

you falling for the trap and that why he made the offer public.

Back