How would Jones fare against Cormier's HW wins?

SaintSoldier

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Palelei
Bigfoot
Barnett
Mir
Nelson

Does he beat them all?

Hallway Mir already smoked him

It would be interesting to see how Jones deals with Bigfoot's size, but realistically I don't see Jones losing to any of those 5.

Jones at HW would be fun, in all those fights he could get knocked out.

The Bigfoot who beat fedor would beat jones. I have faith

Probably beats all of them but there is always the danger of taking a big shot.

Soa, Bigfoot and Roy all have KTFO power, Barnett too I suppose.

BUT... man those are some slow goofy big dudes and Jones is a youngin.

Jones probably beats them all, bigfoot and barnett are good fights though. The likes of Nelson I don't think he finishes, but I really don't think he gets caught with the big right hand

Jon would just take these dudes down like he did earlier in his career.

Jones will dismantle them, but DC could beat Jones in a HW bout since he doesn't need to drain himself from cutting weight.

Barring a flash KO, yes.

It's insane that Jones doesn't train between camps, I cant wait to see the results of his move to Albuquerque and actually training full time. I have a feeling after his next few fights haters wont have a leg to stand on.

It's insane that Jones doesn't train between camps, I cant wait to see the results of his move to Albuquerque and actually training full time. I have a feeling after his next few fights haters wont have a leg to stand on.

I think over training can be just as detrimental as under training.

I think Jones should just stick to what he is doing now, if it works.

Maybe diet/be a little more active in between camps to stay in better shape, though....something Hendricks could definitely benefit from doing as well.

Jones just need to be careful the first couple of rounds. DC's cardio was one of the best at HW.

Jones is great at LHW, but his biggest advantage is how he uses his size. Up til now, he has beaten smaller guys with ease, and the only fight he had with someone his own size, he struggled. I think he would struggle against the big guys at HW, but would most likely be in the top 10.

I think he does train In between camps. Probably just not really hard

Back